Pastor shot, returns fire in North Nashville

http://www.wsmv.com/story/29593646/pastor-injured-in-north-nashville-shooting

The pastor returned fire, which is when the men fled.

He's seriously wounded, but not life-threatening. He was able to defend himself and his wife. I'd bet a nickle that this would have ended differently if he wasn't armed. I'm sorry he got hit, but I still chalk this one up as a win.

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 4
I like the "You shot a Pastor with Police Connections and the weight of the law's going to come down on you" or words to that effect comment by another pastor. Trying to lay a guilt trip on a street criminal to turn themselves in is what that comment counts like to me.

I have heard the story 3 times on channel 5 local news and not once did they say the pastor shot back and they say his wife was assaulted. In the very first news report it said that the pastor did shoot back and nothing about it since so I wonder now if he did or didn't shoot back. I sincerely hope he did and actually did hit the suspect but my guess is he did and the news wants to cover up the fact because the Pastors shooting back probably save their lives and news never wants to admit a good guys gun may have prevented a murder.......................jmho

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.