Archery season is fast approaching. How about some trail cam pics to help set the mood.....

A couple of vids from my trail camera.  Nothing like the above pics, but considering two years ago I was lucky to see one deer during the summer, I've slowly been getting them back in to the area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMFh5aDXcoI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzx4xV06k4Q

• Like 2
Heading to the lease this weekend to pull sd cards. Gonna plant 2 food plots, hang a couple new stands and fill the feeders for the last time before the season. Hope I have some good bucks to share with y'all. Edited by Bad_Bowtie
  • Like 1
That's cool you got a pic of him laying down! If they're like the deer on my land though, they have opening day marked on their calendars so they can disappear :rofl:

It looks like they're hitting that stump pretty hard. What do you use? Edited by Wingshooter
  • Like 1

I walked back out earlier this week after I saw this thread to check my camera and realized my dang sd card wasn't pushed all the way in (face palm). And the batteries were dead. So I went back in to get new batteries and ended up in the ER. b7c36771f461467f1e7314823ae591eb.jpg

Not a great start to the season.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by WarPig

I walked back out earlier this week after I saw this thread to check my camera and realized my dang sd card wasn't pushed all the way in (face palm). And the batteries were dead. So I went back in to get new batteries and ended up in the ER. b7c36771f461467f1e7314823ae591eb.jpg
Not a great start to the season.

Dang! Sorry to hear that, what happened?

Ouch! I can barely walk on flat ground 8n flip flops, so I won't have to worry about that. Hope you heal up quick!

Worst case scenario I'll just pour a cup of coffee and shoot from the deck. They taste the same either way.

• Like 3
Just put ours out in our indiana spot 2 weeks ago, will be pulling cards in a week or two. I've got 6 out in Indiana, 2 going out in my Maryland spot this week... hoping to see some good sika stag on that one. Still haven't done anything in TN spots though.... ughhh

My wife is going to kill me this year.
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to archery season.  Tons of does on my camera but a couple decent bucks.  Heading out to put up another ladder stand and check cameras again this weekend.

[/URL]">http://[URL=http://s1245.photobucket.com/user/tyree326/media/HUNT0130_zps7hawzn1q.jpg.html]HUNT0130_zps7hawzn1q.jpg[/URL]

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...