Sheriff David Clarke Issues 5-Word Challenge to Obama

Ron_TN

Thursday night, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that Democrats have been “exploiting misery and tragedy” to pursue their anti-gun agenda.

“But here’s my challenge to the president of the United States, you think this is so easy,” he said. “Forego your Secret Service protection, for you, for the first lady, and your children, and see what it is like to have to fend yourself.”

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/sheriff-david-clarke-challenges-obama-forego-your-secret-service-protection

• Like 7

David Clarke & Ben Carson ticket?

Would never happen, Carson said cops should shoot at people's legs instead of their torso when in danger, to minimize the damage to the threats.

It's obvious he has no clue and Clark wouldn't support a stance like that. Edited by Sam1

I think that he is the second police chief up north to say things like that. The Police Chief in Detroit said he wanted all people in Detroit that did not have a criminal record to purchase a gun and those that wanted to , to get a carry permit and be able to protect themselves. He was all for civilians being able to defend themselves because he said we try to serve and protect but we cannot be every place at the same time.................... :ugh:  :ugh:  

Would never happen, Carson said cops should shoot at people's legs instead of their torso when in danger, to minimize the damage to the threats.

It's obvious he has no clue and Clark wouldn't support a stance like that.

Did Carson ever claim to have legal training/expertise? He thinks like a DOCTOR after all.

Did Carson ever claim to have legal training/expertise? He thinks like a DOCTOR after all.

No, but it reinforces the fact he is an academic and has no place in charge of the country.

Need to be a jack of all trades, not a PhD board certified brain surgeon to run a country.

We've already seen what an academic can do to it, just because they have opposing views doesn't mean it will be better. He lacks foreign policy and executive experience.

No, but it reinforces the fact he is an academic and has no place in charge of the country.

Need to be a jack of all trades, not a PhD board certified brain surgeon to run a country.

We've already seen what an academic can do to it, just because they have opposing views doesn't mean it will be better. He lacks foreign policy and executive experience.

No place like Reagan?

• Like 1

Reagan had experience as California's governor before his Presidency, plus nearly 20 years of political activism before that.

So do you get foreign policy experience being a governor?

BTW: The one thing that impressed me about Reagan was that he was smart enough to know that he didn't know everything, (you know, like Ben Carson smart), and surrounded himself with experts. Carson likes to learn, so I think he's less likely to go solely on the recommendations of others like Oblamo does.

• Like 1

Nothing against Carson, he seems nice, but we also have a nice guy in there now on the opposite spectrum.

We need someone with some fucking balls that will respond to our country's & our allies needs and back it up with some conviction, in legal, governance, and military aspects.

He  also doesn't like semi-auto weapons:

the doctor replied: "It depends on where you live. I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I'm afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it," Carson elaborated. However, if you live "out in the country somewhere by yourself" and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, "I've no problem with that."

Nothing against Carson, he seems nice, but we also have a nice guy in there now on the opposite spectrum.

We need someone with some ####ing balls that will respond to our country's & our allies needs and back it up with some conviction, in legal, governance, and military aspects.

He  also doesn't like semi-auto weapons:

I think that you'll find Carson's opinion has matured since that quote.

Tough talks generally pretty easy, making tough, politically dangerous decisions to do the right thing without flaunting it is a better test. Telling a sitting POTUS to forgo his protective detail is one of those things you know isn't going to happen. It's just pandering to the press in order to make someone else look foolish. The problem with that is the press is going to make whoever they want look foolish.