TSA pat down.

I flet a few weeks ago and not only was I patted down in line, I think got taken into the private room for the full package. It was not enjoable.

The TSA agents were very professional and I could tell they did not enjoy doing what they had to do. I didn't blame them for a failed system.

In a word, I got off an airplane Oct 1983 and after the roller coaster ride I had just gone through I swore I'd never get back on another one and haven't. If I can't drive there I ain't going.

I got you beat by almost 14 years, I haven't got on a plane since Dec 1969 when I got home from Vietnam.

• Like 2

I flet a few weeks ago and not only was I patted down in line, I think got taken into the private room for the full package. It was not enjoable.

The TSA agents were very professional and I could tell they did not enjoy doing what they had to do. I didn't blame them for a failed system.

I do. You choose to have that job, you choose to perform those duties. You get to be responsible for the actions you engage in. 

But, I don't fly. TSA or not, I've made two round trip flights and I just don't like planes. 

• Like 1
I have yet to meet a professional person working for the TSA. I'm sure they exist, but I've never met one, and I fly regularly. If someone talked to me on the streets the way TSA idiots have talked to me, they would have been shut down ricky tick. Of course, if I responded to TSA morons in the manner they deserved, I'd be jailed as a terrorist and would never be able to fly again. Every TSA agent can go eff themselves.
  • Like 1

I have yet to meet a professional person working for the TSA. I'm sure they exist, but I've never met one, and I fly regularly. If someone talked to me on the streets the way TSA idiots have talked to me, they would have been shut down ricky tick. Of course, if I responded to TSA morons in the manner they deserved, I'd be jailed as a terrorist and would never be able to fly again. Every TSA agent can go eff themselves.

That's my problem. I almost hit one of those assholes in Dallas once. Since then, I don't fly unless I have to. I would still be in jail, although probably a little less frustrated. That guy really needed some mouth damage.

I might get yelled at here.  I'd rather be uncomfortable, or have other people uncomfortable than to have someone sneak a dangerous item on a plane.  I'll take security over comfort.

Where else can you get paid for groping old ladies and little kids?

Interesting, most of my experiences have been positive. I guess I agree with you Blake that they took the job but someone said earlier they thought the TSA agents got pleasure from molesting people. I don't think that is the case. The system is failed and they are a joke of an organization. Edited by Erik88