Latest TGO Announcement

Guest RISC777

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Operate PayPal for those of us who want to use it.

2. Create alternate pay plan with definite date for those who do not like PayPal.

3. As of defined date, those who fail to contribute in 1 or 2 will not have access.

Tungsten, I understand your situation . .. as of last Friday, I, too, am jobless.

Guest Bronker

I will say this...I am 1,000% sure that by taking into account the information, knowledge, and the contacts that I have made through TGO, and considering what I have spent on firearms, accessories, ammo and the like since joining in February-- I have perhaps saved hundreds of dollars. I have learned more from being a member here for 10 months than a previous lifetime of experience. That alone has saved me from making mistakes when purchasing, has helped me to streamline my wants, and has introduced me to members / vendors that have given me great service and deals simply by my association with TGO.

So yes! Count me in. I will absolutely give back. I hope we can get an alternative to paypal.

Bottom line is we all need to come together and not let TGO go anywhere except to the top. I am more than willing to do anything I can within reason to help TGO and David. I know alot of people love this site just as much as I do. Please everyone help out if you can.

Guest RISC777
Someone please define in EXACT terms: what EXACTLY will it take to save this site?
Most likely time to find a way, place, etc., and some money to make it happen.

Time waiting to learn more is the one thing we all will have to deal with for now.

Guest Bronker

I sense a new design sticker coming on... See my signature?

A TGO-themed sticker for your vehicle, gun case, etc. ALL proceeds going toward the day-to-day functioning of TGO

Be watching for a sample...soon. My wife is working feverishly.

With Tungy's permission of course.

Guest tnmale46
I sense a new design sticker coming on... See my signature?

A TGO-themed sticker for your vehicle, gun case, etc. ALL proceeds going toward the day-to-day functioning of TGO

Be watching for a sample...soon. My wife is working feverishly.

With Tungy's permission of course.

watching and waiting :drool:

Next in line is of course paying to host TGO somewhere else. Hosting fees range from $30 to $200. For $30 you get what you pay for and those packages wouldn't support our typical server load or our bandwidth requirements each month. ...

I PM'd you re this, but you are probably overwhelmed.

Even Network Solutions' (yeah, I know, bad rep domain monopolist for so many years) $30/month unlimited storage, unlimited transfer/band width isn't up to the task?

Are you saying that no kind of shared hosting will suffice?

- OS

If I have to cough up my address and drive the checks/money orders up to Daves house myself I will. I think if you set up an Paypal account and the only place you give it to is here you wouldn't have any problems. TGO and Tennesspeed are the only reason I have a Paypal account. They are the only sites I give my information to. No problems yet <knock wood>.

I have had a paypal account for years, paypal is anti gun, never had a problem with it. Thats the only reason I "limit" when I use it. But I have excepted that if I didnt use any organization that was anti gun... well I probably wouldnt be typeing on the World Wide Web right now!!!

So ..... leet me know what I can do...

• Administrator

Guys, I cannot begin to thank you all for the overwhelming show of support. It's pretty awesome.

But I'm afraid that this thread is going to start running even more rampant with speculation and well-intended rumor if we let it keep going. An official update will come from me this Sunday before midnight. It may not be the final word, but I will give you all an update.

I am staying quiet until then because too many things are in flux right now. There's no sense in me posting by-the-minute updates when things may change 10 minutes from now. It would just confuse everyone even more.

So, sit tight for the next two days. We'll mobilize once we have a plan. :koolaid: