Recently a friend had contact with a supposed member of the Bloods at his place of employment. A security guard, who had previous LE experience in another state told him he knew the guy was a Blood  because of a tattoo on his right arm.  The supposed Blood was a white guy, I was under the impression to be a Blood that you would be African American?

I'm just curious, I figured some of the LE guys could enlighten me. From what the security guy said there must be a lot more gang activity then the average person knows. At least this average person.

Thanks

Recently a friend had contact with a supposed member of the Bloods at his place of employment. A security guard, who had previous LE experience in another state told him he knew the guy was a Blood  because of a tattoo on his right arm.  The supposed Blood was a white guy, I was under the impression to be a Blood that you would be African American?

Guard probably doesn't know his gang tats, or it was some dummie who dubbed himself one. I doubt seriously there are any true white sanctioned Bloods, or even PRs or other Hispanics.

Local news 10 this very night just had story on the gangs in Knoxville Area, said Aryan Nations is the largest. And they don't let in no blacks, no matter how thuggish they are. :)

Here's the vid coverage:

http://www.wbir.com/news/white-supremacist-gangs-in-knox-county/183074367

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Moderators

Gang activity, as well as symbolism, is much more apparent that most people realize. Now, I'm not saying that you are going to get shot if you walk outside of your house or go to downtown Chattanooga, but it is out there and if you research gang symbolism then you start seeing it pop up quite often.

We had a "safety meeting" at work one day within the last year with two officers coming in to educate everyone on gang activity and symbolism. It was very interesting and I would advise anyone that cares to be aware of their surroundings to try and learn a few things about it.

Gang activity, as well as symbolism, is much more apparent that most people realize. Now, I'm not saying that you are going to get shot if you walk outside of your house or go to downtown Chattanooga, but it is out there and if you research gang symbolism then you start seeing it pop up quite often.

We had a "safety meeting" at work one day within the last year with two officers coming in to educate everyone on gang activity and symbolism. It was very interesting and I would advise anyone that cares to be aware of their surroundings to try and learn a few things about it.

Do you know of a resource with this sort of information? It pays to know your enemy.
  • Moderators

Do you know of a resource with this sort of information? It pays to know your enemy.

Well, we were literally told you can just start Googling away. Try to be careful of your source though because the amount of propaganda is vast.

Well his description of the guy was, "when he looks at you, he looks like he would just as soon kill you as speak to you". 

I saw that look at least once a week going from my job to the local farmer's market in downtown Rochester NY... it's one of the many reasons we moved and GTFOOT! Really do miss that market, however. Voted best in the country (and I believe it!)

- K

• Like 1

The supposed Blood was a white guy, I was under the impression to be a Blood that you would be African American?

Guess I wasn't aware there were any blood members coming in from Africa. But yes, if my research (watching drugs inc. and gangland) is correct, there are white members.....excuse me, European American members
  • Like 1