Hillary Dillary Dock

I'd you're not happy with what you have now then buy now. Prices are very low right now, they are not going any lower.

This November and the years following will make the '08 and countless rushes since then, look like the good old days.

IMHO, this is your last chance.

• Like 2

Trump has shown himself to be unfit to be President and he has thoroughly screwed those of us he is supposed to represent.  

While he is unfit, he isn't as unfit as Diabolical SheDevil.  I'll vote for him over her.  Having said that, I'm hoping the convention will dump him and put Kasich on the ticket.  

I'm a Rubio guy, though Kasich is who I think can beat her.  I think the chances of Trump beating SheDevil are very low.  One more outburst like the one over the judge and it will be over.

Trump has shown himself to be unfit to be President and he has thoroughly screwed those of us he is supposed to represent.  

While he is unfit, he isn't as unfit as Diabolical SheDevil.  I'll vote for him over her.  Having said that, I'm hoping the convention will dump him and put Kasich on the ticket.  

I'm a Rubio guy, though Kasich is who I think can beat her.  I think the chances of Trump beating SheDevil are very low.  One more outburst like the one over the judge and it will be over.

I guess I'm just confused. Why would you think a person that did so poorly would be able to beat Clinton? I mean, that kinda smacks math in the face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Because, when he was in the race he was the only Republican candidate that polls showed could beat her.  

Also keep in mind that winning the nomination and winning the election are two very different things.  It usually takes more than the support of those that support a candidate for the nomination to win the election.

Edited by Pete123
5 hours ago, Garufa said:

I'd you're not happy with what you have now then buy now. Prices are very low right now, they are not going any lower.

What he said.

Prices for AR lowers are as cheap as they'll ever be right now.  I honestly think companies like PSA, Primary Arms, and the rest have them so low to boost sales of their other inventory as people build an AR around a cheap lower.   I'm tempted to pick one up, and I can't even think of a new full AR anytime soon.

5 hours ago, Garufa said:

This November and the years following will make the '08 and countless rushes since then, look like the good old days.

IMHO, this is your last chance.

I just bought a Sig MPX. By far the most expensive Gun I've ever purchased. 

I'm regretting not buying an AK back when they were cheap. 

21 hours ago, Pete123 said:

Kasich = Hillary...no thanks!

Edited by SWJewellTN
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Hell, even I picked up a couple of lowers the other day. I'm considering ordering a case of mags. 

The bad thing about that is, lowers can't just stay lowers, they want to grow up and be a real AR someday, requiring more cash outlay.     :)

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Pete123 said:

Saying that Kasich and Hillary are the same is a stretch - and I mean the Silly Puddy and Gumby kind of stretch.

Laying that aside for a moment, who do you want?

As I've said before, I'd vote for a turd in the yard over Hillary. What's that tell you what I think about Kasich?

• Like 1

Here's my thinking.  There is no reason to buy anything specifically because of Orlando.  There has been discussion on TGO for a week or two that this is the time to stock up. 

Orlando will pass, but based on the folks making the comments over the past week or so now is a good time, which is why I ordered 1,k rounds of 223 earlier.

2 hours ago, Sniper23 said:

I just wish I knew which AK to buy and where to buy it. I'm not going to lie, I haven't the slightest clue about them other than I'd like to have one.

Others may chime in with better recommendations and I'd wait for their counsel, but at this moment, if I were buying one...

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/cai-ak-47-wasr-10-7-62x39mm-rifle-detail.html?Itemid=0

There really isn't that much to them at the beginner level...they were designed to be used by peasant conscripts.  You can drag it through the mud and it will still fire.  They're incredibly uncomplicated and supplies for them are flooding the market.  Right now, I'd guess the only issues are ammo and magazines, but that ebbs and flows out of any individuals control.