Tuesday - The Thread

Daniel

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesdays I get up earlier (usually 5:45-6am) for meeting at 6:45 with a business group I'm a part of. My wife is up every morning at 6 to get ready for school (she's a teacher) so it's no biggie most weeks. Well, she's on break now, and somehow I set my alarm for 6:47 am, not the 5:50 I meant to! Kelley's roold over this morning and says "you know it's 6:30, right?" I jumped outta bed pretty darn quick! I made it there about 5 minutes late, but it's all good!

Musicman...BNI? My group decided not to meet this morning.

The wife was up at 5am to go with her mom and sister to a UT Vet to see WTF is wrong with one of their dogs. I'm getting ready to deliver some client Christmas presents, and stop by The Reloaders Bench to drool over a LWRC AR they had up there...if it's still there.

Have to work all day today and at least half the day on Christmas Eve. Should probably work the day after and Saturday but won't since my dad is coming in. I work for myself (Partner and I own the company) and two weeks ago we were out of work and had been for almost a month. We are in the Construction Industry and had a couple of decent projects pulled because the owners financing dried up. Talk about scary when all you keep hearing is doom and gloom every time you turn on the news. Thank you Mr. Bush, Mr. Obama and Mrs. Pelosi but we (the company and family) have done the responsible thing and saved for just such occurrences so please keep any bailout you might have given me and just don't raise my taxes since I'm not asking ( me holding my breath :rolleyes: ). Anyway, It is a good day so far as I'm still alive and I have enough work now to get me through January so having to work today and tomorrow aint so bad......

Edited by DavidD
Need to learn to spell ;(

Finished the huge project I have been working on, only some small housekeeping to do on it. Getting ready to go get some last minute stuff for the wife. She hasn't been able to go finish because I have been working so much and at the office so late. Got to get my self out of the dog house.

Lunch is soon.

Eating Shrim Fri Rice from Pei Wei......mmmmmmmmm!

Still need to go to target and another store for my wife. Got to find a Christmas tree stand, ours got bent, will not hold tree up anymore. Homedepot was out, off to lowes. then work some, then home.

Went hunting this morning,Got busted befor day light. Went to one gun shop bought a new game trail cam rencon extreme going to set it in the morning.Went to another gunshop to see if 2 colts made it in, not suprised they should be in next week.Went to Wal mart and getting ready for dinner.House of Ribs,food and spirits.Im ready for some spirit.

Went hunting this morning,Got busted befor day light. Went to one gun shop bought a new game trail cam rencon extreme going to set it in the morning.Went to another gunshop to see if 2 colts made it in, not suprised they should be in next week.Went to Wal mart and getting ready for dinner.House of Ribs,food and spirits.Im ready for some spirit.

???

Guest Bronker

Worked until about 1200. Cleared my regular schedule for tomorrow. I will just be 'on call.' On my way home, I counted blessings. Me and my family are together, happy and healthy. I can't, and won't ask for anything more. Work is stable and busy. God has truly blessed me. I thanked Him for this. Tonight we chill. Tomorrow is off to my wife's family. Tomorrow night my son will read from Luke 2, the story of Jesus' birth. I will sit back, probably cry, but be ever thankful for the gifts in my life.

Know Jesus, know peace.

No Jesus, no peace.

Yep, BNI! We're the new Smyrna 7AM tuesday chapter. It's been pretty good for me so far.

What about you?

I do very well from it. I'm in the Summit Chapter.

Now I'm sitting here wondering if I should trade my Kriss SuperV in on a LWRC M6SRT reloaders bench has sitting there, taunting me.

Guest pjblurton

Went into work late... Did nothing... Sent my employees home at noon and instructed them to have a Merry Christmas...Left work shortly thereafter...

Gotta say it was a good day...

Heading out to Knoxville tonight to enjoy time with family.