ATF Agents Handcuff US Navy Sailor & Rob Him At Gunpoint

I saw this one too. I don't have any productive words... From what I could see in the video on one of the papers, im 99% sure this was Memphis. It lines up with what the atf agents are referencing in that office. Also some of the photos the guy has posted (with his tesla) appear to be in Memphis. I wonder what shop it was?

• Like 1

In a couple of the videos they actually did say this was in Memphis. I find it interesting that I have heard absolutely nothing of this as I'm right next door. I don't remember seeing anything in local news about this. Also that none of our Memphis members seem to know anything of this. Is this being covered up? 

OK, seems simple enough. Carlo was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got caught up in this by accident. His property was illegally seized and is not being returned. ATF is dead wrong here and needs to be held accountable. Especially as to where these firearms are and their current disposition. Do they even still have them in their possession? Or have they magically disappeared as seized firearms have been known to do? Most of us have long felt that ATF is completely out of control. This is just one more example. 

However, that last video seems to question if Carlo is completely innocent or not? Has he been conducting a business in selling firearms or not? Just how many is too many? That is a question that has been asked for years without an answer.

What's more interesting is that Carlo may have been on ATF's radar for this. But as private sales are not required to be recorded in TN, how does ATF know if he's sold too many? What got this guy noticed and why was ATF looking? 

Lots of questions and damned few answers. 🤬

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Grayfox54 said:

In a couple of the videos they actually did say this was in Memphis. I find it interesting that I have heard absolutely nothing of this as I'm right next door. I don't remember seeing anything in local news about this. Also that none of our Memphis members seem to know anything of this. Is this being covered up? 

OK, seems simple enough. Carlo was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got caught up in this by accident. His property was illegally seized and is not being returned. ATF is dead wrong here and needs to be held accountable. Especially as to where these firearms are and their current disposition. Do they even still have them in their possession? Or have they magically disappeared as seized firearms have been known to do? Most of us have long felt that ATF is completely out of control. This is just one more example. 

However, that last video seems to question if Carlo is completely innocent or not? Has he been conducting a business in selling firearms or not? Just how many is too many? That is a question that has been asked for years without an answer.

What's more interesting is that Carlo may have been on ATF's radar for this. But as private sales are not required to be recorded in TN, how does ATF know if he's sold too many? What got this guy noticed and why was ATF looking? 

I bet his guns are in the safe of one of the ATF agents

I remember once listening to G. Gordon Liddy talk  on his radio show in the 90s once about the ATF.  He had a rather low opinion of them.  Then there’s those Waco and Ruby Ridge things…maybe the ATF should be disbanded along with the FBI.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

The ATF gets a guy to get on TGO and look at the guns for sale section. When they see sold and it's the same guy over and over, he'll get a visit. Now multiply that by every gun forum. Also Facebook has a bunch of empty gun boxes for sale that end up selling for $600-$700.

Edited by Alleycat72
  • Like 1
On 12/11/2022 at 6:44 PM, Alleycat72 said:

The ATF gets a guy to get on TGO and look at the guns for sale section. When they see sold and it's the same guy over and over, he'll get a visit. Now multiply that by every gun forum. Also Facebook has a bunch of empty gun boxes for sale that end up selling for $600-$700.

I think we all fear and would hate the ATF's disrespect of our 2A rights about what you said, but have any TGO frequent flyers actually had a "visit?"   

6 hours ago, QuackerSmacker said:

I think we all fear and would hate the ATF's disrespect of our 2A rights about what you said, but have any TGO frequent flyers actually had a "visit?"   

I use TGO as an example, but I know LEOs have friended people on Facebook so that the could obtain evidence. With out going into detail, I'll just say it got Federal quickly. Humans love to tell on themselves.