need some GOOD gunleather

of so i took my course and will be sending in my paperwork for my hcp in about a month. i do plan on carrying everyday, so i need some good holsters

who makes good, high-quality leather holsters? i need a IWB, a OWB, and a ankle holster.

thought i should go ahead and get my holster ordered since most are on a several week/month wait right now.

i will be carrying a XDm9 right now but will soon get a G33 and a S&W 442

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milt Sparks,

http://www.miltsparks.com/ there is a long wait for there products for a very good reason.

I have several products from them their quality is outstanding. For an in the waist band Holster I would get the Versa Max 2, I own two of them and have used several other makers and I find these to be the best.:hat:

Edited by willis68
The guy at guns n leather makes great holsters. It only takes a few days or so it did 6 months ago. Guns n leather holsters are of very fine quality. I would hold them up against a Milt Sparks holster any day and is 1/3 of the price.

Great! Thanks for the info.

DM Bullard makes top quality holster for about 1/2 what you pay for Milt Sparks with very good quality. They are all handmade and turn around for mine was just a couple of days.

He makes IWB, OWB, One that can do both IWB and OWB as well as a few pocket holsters.

Check him out before you spend $170 on a Versa Max.

Gun Leather, Concealment and Cowboy holsters, Azle, TX.

Not sure where you are getting $170.00 for the VM2, my last one with the added shark skin trim totaled $135.00 and is worth well more than that, standard VM2's cost $105.00.

Edited by willis68
i looked and didnt see what i was looking for from don hume but i thought they were on the same level as galco?

IMO, yeah.

In general the more expensive models of Hume and Galco are better made, more custom fitted for individual guns than the cheaper "entry grade" ones.

Bianchi much the same, I think.

- OS

I'd also check out TT Gunleather, and 5 Shot

5 Shot Leather, LLC - Home 5shotleather

TT GunLeather High Quality Leather Gun Holsters

I've used both and I'm very happy with either one

I actually have a TT on order.

3.5-4 months wait, though...

My Bullards are VERY nice, and QUITE adequate for the rest of my days, I'm sure, but there is one feature not really offered, and I wanted to try one from Tim.

- OS

how is bulman leather? what about K&D? HBE? UBG?

what is the consensus on the Tucker Silent Thunder? its a kydex holster that is lined with leather on the inside

K&D is awesome! Looooong wait though. The Silent Thunder is all marketing and serves no real purpose. There were some opinions posted about it in another thread http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/handgun-carry-self-defense/13907-tucker-answer.html. Tucker does good stuff, though.

www.crossbreedholsters.com

I have the "Super Tuck Deluxe". I love it. It is the most comfortable IWB holster I have tried out of three for my Glock 19. I have used this holster for a couple of months now. The web site says 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, took a little over a week.

+1 on the Supertuck,I also wear one for my Kimber Ultra CDP II,also Galcos Ankle Glove for my S&W Bodyguard,can wear this all day with no discomfort including Hogue Checkered Tulipwoog grips and still conceals real well.