Pay it forward

Guest clsutton21
I've got a new pair of 5.11 pants.

Like these

Size W30\L36 color-khaki

Still has the tags... just ordered the wrong size.

First I want gets them

Order some 34/34 next time. :down:

I have a GE 5.8 digital phone to give away before I take a hammer to it. It works great but if you sit on conference calls all day like I do then it's not for you.

It will last about 45min on the speaker phone before it dies.

First i'll take it.. gets the SOB! it's gone dead on me for the last time!!!

it looks like this:

28021EE1_L.jpg

I have 53 peices of .223 brass if anyone wants them. otherwise their going into the trash.

I will take these & PIF 200 9mm brass. Gone to Catdaddy!!

PM comming with address.

Thanks

Also for the guys that are TAKEING things on the PIF thread this is how it is done. If you claim something put something up!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by xd shooter
I have a GE 5.8 digital phone to give away before I take a hammer to it. It works great but if you sit on conference calls all day like I do then it's not for you.

it looks like this:

28021EE1_L.jpg

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are. LOL:D

it looks like this:

28021EE1_L.jpg

I could use that phone if you can ship it. I don't talk much, so it should work great for me! :D

I'll PIF 60 spent 30-30 brass once fired casings with boxes.

Guest Catdaddy

XD, I'll take the 200 pcs 9mm brass, and put up 130pcs 10mm brass. Let me see what other choice goodies I have to offer.

Funny, I traded for this brass for a friend, who sold his ten the next day, Go figger.

PM sent to XD.

Guest Catdaddy

OK, I've tried every way I know to wrap my two remaining brain cells around why I should double check the box- and I can't. I really hate to miss a good joke, so please enlighten me as to what that means...like, does XD put leftover possum innards in his shipments, or what?

All I found in the last box was brass...

He sent me some .45 brass & I was going to send him some .40 brass.

I ended up sending my .45 to him instead:shrug:.

It was acually not where it was supposed to be.

Any way I paid for the shipping to get it back then got the right shipment out when I found it, witch was the nex time I walked in the shop.:ugh:

I have to say he has me on that one!:)

Guest tlondon
Ok, I still have up for grabs a set of wood grips for a S&W K frame with square butt.

As for my PIF for the .45 brass I put up some .40 brass.

Should be somewhere around 150 cases.

XD, Is the wood grips still up for grabs? If so I need them. Thanks.