David Carradine Found Dead in Thailand

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people commit suicide at 72? Sounds odd just by itself.

Someone who finds themselves looking at something they can't face?

I'm only 40, but if I found out I had alzheimers I'd probably take a long walk in the woods and eat a bullet.

Guest Centennial

I'm only 40, but if I found out I had alzheimers I'd probably take a long walk in the woods and eat a bullet.

I seriously hope that you will reconsider your thinking.

I can relate. Maybe he found out he had uncurable cancer, Alzhiemers, could be anything like that. Or it could be something entirely different.

No telling.

I agree I would go and eat a bullet too. Actually I hope I get to choose the time and place rather than waste away in a nursing home drooling and crapping myself.

I've told my wife many times this same thing. I told her not to hate me for doing it, but I'd rather not go out like that.

Funny thing is, most of the reports I'm finding say "natural causes", this is the only one with anything suspicious.

buk

• Administrator

It keeps getting weirder...

The death of American actor David Carradine may have been accidental suffocation, Thai police said Friday.

The 72-year-old actor's body was discovered Thursday in his luxury suite at Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel. Police initially said they suspected suicide, though Carradine's associates had questioned that theory.

Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope "tied around his penis and another rope around his neck."

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm."

Thai Police: Carradine Death May Be Accidental Suffocation - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

Guest Ctucciar

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm."

Thats one hell of a way to go.

He will be missed.

• Administrator

Speaking of other forums and this particular topic, I read this one elsewhere earlier and damn near spit my coffee all over my desk...

I think the principle question which remains to be answered is: did he die with a smile on his face?

On a more serious note, my experience has been that individuals seeking the "rush" or high from alcohol, drugs, sex, or high risk activities inevitably end up developing a greater and greater tolerance and, thus, must ingest or pursue more and more to achieve the desired effect, inevitably leading them to "raise the bar" to dangerous and often fatal levels.

I've known more than a few fellas who hooked up with some gal who really rocked their world by giving them something they had never had before and it ****ed 'em up pretty good. Who wants beer and pretzels after having sipped caviar and champagne, right? So they end up chasing bigger and bigger sexual highs and eventually get burned. That's not to say everybody who takes a little walk on the wild side is going to end up in a Motel 6 with two dead hookers and a chimp wearin' a bellhop's cap (or a Bangkok hotel with a rope around your neck and your joint), but it can be a dangerous game to play if you've got that type of "addictive" personality, for lack of a better description.

Guest SUNTZU

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side, keep on the sunny side of life.

I don't think I could be talked into putting a noose around my penis or my neck, for that matter.