IT'S ALIVE!! Glock 20 10mm Frankengun (PICs)

Guest JHatmaker

Guest JHatmaker

Drat!!! Couldn't make it, so pissed. My wife had to drive her Grandmother home to Jackson today, and my son is sick so I had to stay home with him. I'll make it to a range tomorrow or Tuesday. Sucks too, had everything ready to go last night and this crap happens...

Don't hold back, I deserve the beatings for all the talk about shooting it today...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

Gonna hit the range tomorrow during lunch (closed today) and see how she does. (knock on wood)

I'm extra sad now that I've seen the pictures from the shoot yesterday and that Browning .30 cal, also saw a SIG 556 in a pic that I've been dying to try out...

• Administrator
lol nah sick family is definitely more important then shooting a gun...if you had gone your son would bring it back up down the road "hey dad remember that time I was really sick and you left me by myself to go shooting".

My dad always told me to rub some dirt in it and walk it off. This is what's wrong with America; men in touch with their feelings.

:P

Guest JHatmaker

Shot it today, does great. Didn't have any issues at all (surprisingly...)

The new trigger feels great, as well as the longer barrel, really help with accuracy and recoil. The red-dot seemed to be aimed dead on from the get go with no adjusting needed beforehand.

Very happy with the mods to this gun, really makes it a nice shooter!

Edited by JHatmaker
Guest JHatmaker
Speaking of... I know where there's a satin stainless slide with your name on it. :)

Fo shizzle, that's right! Been sick so finally able to get out and about. Let me know when a good time is to meet up, can't wait to see it!

Got some sights for it too!

Guest JHatmaker
HAHAHA that was good. But Hats off to you, great looking pistola you got there. I've never owned a 10mm, how much does ammo run for one of them bad boys?

$38 for a box of 50 FMJ :devil:

That ammo could be a lot worse. Glad to hear you have a great shooter though. Must admit I was a skeptic from the looks, would have bet the farm you'd of had some problems with ejections, but its good to hear you didn't.