Wally Walk bingo?

Guest Arko

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While several items on it are funny, many are bigoted. It is embarrassing to find on this forum.

Sorry, I lived 11 years in Yankee country and had to put up with quite a bit of anti-Southern bigotry. This would have been very popular up there.

I grew up in NY, and Walmart is Walmart wherever you go. I didn't see anything offensive, but apologize if it bothered anyone.

No complaints if you mods to remove it.

You don't have to be a southerner to be redneck/low class/white trash... whatever term. And every Wallyworld I've ever been in has been the same. Hell at this point, if I see anything that actually shocks me, I take pics and send them to everyone. :rolleyes:

buk

P.S.

Francis.jpg

That would be racist. Every square would have something to do with Mexicans.

Don't forget the goth/weirdos!

Regarding the bigotry comments, that is not exclusive to the South. 12 years traveling in the north on my job has confirmed that. :D

Guest Jcochran88

Man wish I would have seen this before I went to Walmart today! Could have covered the whole dang card in less than 10 minutes.

Edited by Jcochran88
spelling
Guest JHatmaker
Very good! It could be a bit more challenging perhaps. I think I could get a bingo in the first aisle.

:D For real, according to that I would have had Bingo on my last trip in like 15 mins...

Recently, I saw a guy in Walmart pushing his full-grown wife/girlfriend who was crammed into a shopping cart (not teenagers). He was pushing it fast and then hoping on the back for a ride. Rebels :D

Funny part was she was not that small, and he couldn't push it that fast :P