i need 1 7.62x54r to borrow

Guest pontiac_fiero_g

Guest pontiac_fiero_g

i know it sounds crazy. im getting my girlfriend a tatoo for her birthday and she wants me to get one at the same time so im getting a bullet on my inner left forearm and want to get a 7.62x54r cartridge with my name on it. the reason i dont go buy a box is because i see no reason to buy an entire box just to show one to the tatoo artist. i dont currently have a need for this particular cartridge because the wifey wont let me buy the mosin of my dreams but that is easily my favorite rifle based on shooting other peoples and that is why im getting that particular caliber. any body who would loan or sell me one then please call 865-922-6652 or 865-964-8827 and leave a message. if an older woman answers just tell her its for mike and force her to take a message.

sorry for the odd request but it would be a huge help.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what your saying is your wife will not allow you to buy a $79-$89 Mosin...but you can buy a totally useless tattoo? Anyone else not seein the logic here....oh and just so you dont think im a total dick I got a cartridge you can have.

I think you missed it!

His wife wont let him get a Mosin,but theres no problems in getting a tattoo with his girlfriend :slap:

i know it sounds crazy. im getting my girlfriend a tatoo for her birthday and she wants me to get one at the same time so im getting a bullet on my inner left forearm and want to get a 7.62x54r cartridge with my name on it. the reason i dont go buy a box is because i see no reason to buy an entire box just to show one to the tatoo artist. i dont currently have a need for this particular cartridge because the wifey wont let me buy the mosin of my dreams but that is easily my favorite rifle based on shooting other peoples and that is why im getting that particular caliber. any body who would loan or sell me one then please call 865-922-6652 or 865-964-8827 and leave a message. if an older woman answers just tell her its for mike and force her to take a message.

sorry for the odd request but it would be a huge help.

:slap:

I think you missed it!

His wife wont let him get a Mosin,but theres no problems in getting a tattoo with his girlfriend :D

You sure are sharp. I totally missed that. ;)

His wife wont let him get a Mosin,but theres no problems in getting a tattoo with his girlfriend :slap:

That is exactly what i was thinking. should be able to hide the Mosin just like the GF. OR maybe he has a girlfriend because his wife wont let him buy a Mosin.

Guest H0TSH0T

get the rifle, you may need it if she finds out about the girlfriend. but keep the one round in a safe place so she don't shoot you with it when she finds out.... (girlfriend or rifle.)

I'm sure some of you guys already know this, but when people say WIFEY, sometimes it's the girlfriend and not necessarily a wife. Terms younger folks use, just pointing it out to people that are'nt hip to slang.

Can someone explain "spinning a yarn to somebody" for me?

Dump both the wife and the girl friend forget the the tramp stamps and get the Mosin/Nagant. It is cheaper to keep up and feed and you will get a lot more of a BANG out of it. Mater of fact you can BANG it 100 times or more a day if you want.

Guest HexHead
Dump both the wife and the girl friend forget the the tramp stamps and get the Mosin/Nagant. It is cheaper to keep up and feed and you will get a lot more of a BANG out of it. Mater of fact you can BANG it 100 times or more a day if you want.

And it doesn't get jealous and try to take half your :poop:when you're BANGING other ones. :)