Guns you dislike

JeffsSig

This is my wifes pistol and had not had the chance to replace it yet but it is coming.

# 2 the trigger pull is 2 miles long

taurus pt 111!!! without a doubt the worst trigger i have ever seen on a gun of any kind. was my wife's so we sold it and replaced with a xd9sc.

Yes, I had one of these. The trigger pull lasts forever but I could deal with that. I had an issue with putting the thang back together after cleaning. I usually don't mind cleaning a gun but the Taurus PT111 was truly a PITA to reassemble.

Guest malbolja

Glocks. I really WANT to like them, they're so darn practical, but I can't stand the things. The grip angle and shape are all wrong and the trigger guard is too small, it gives me a blister on the side of my finger after a while.

HK P7. Most overrated pistol EVER. HEAVY as a brick and the trigger is awful.

Kel Tec - PF-9

That sucker bit my hand every shot:poop:

After 3 or four shots I almost through it down range:tinfoil:

Traded it of for a XD sub comp.9, lovin it:koolaid:

I have a KelTec PF9 and I dislike it also. The trigger is bad, but the recoil doesn't bother me. I typically shoot 50 rounds through it weekly. For some reason it tends to pinch my trigger finger after awhile, but then again it isn't a range gun and I have fat fingers.

Glocks. I really WANT to like them, they're so darn practical, but I can't stand the things. The grip angle and shape are all wrong and the trigger guard is too small, it gives me a blister on the side of my finger after a while.

HK P7. Most overrated pistol EVER. HEAVY as a brick and the trigger is awful.

:up: Maybe the one you shot or had was a bad one. I have several of them and next to my 1911's they has the absolute best triggers out of all of my pistols without question.

As for weight, I do not consider that to in any way suggest it is overrated. It is afterall an all steel gun. Again i don't know, I have carried one many many days and never noticed the weight at all. With a proper holster and belt it fits as well as anything else I carry, 1911, G23, etc.

I guess everything is just what you are used to, but again the triggers on mine on nearly as good as my 1911's and they are excellent.

H&K handguns, as well. And the SL8.

Lol is this still over their customer service in the civilian market or are they starting to have problems with their guns?

I own 4 HK's USP Tactical 45,USP Compact 45 Stainless,USP Compact 9mm and the P2000 in 40 s&w and love them all especially my Tactical its one of the most accurate handguns I have next to the CZ 75 Tactical Sport.

• 4 weeks later...

I broke out my Silver Pigeon 12 Gauge o/u last month for a dove hunt in South Carolina.I bought the gun about 7 years ago and never shot it,I couldnt hit air with it.Fine gun to look at but I hope I never have to depend on it putting food on the table,I would loose alot of weight.

Guest JustMyLuck

Walther PPK/S

Always wanted one, finally bought it .... And absolutely hated it.

It was not only a "jammatic", it drew blood every time I shot it.

Traded it off pretty quick.

JML

Kel-tec pf9. Looooong trigger. Inaccurate and harsh shooting. But this was the second worst gun I ever owned. Number one was from the early 80's--an HK4. A little West German police trade-in piece of crap. A 25/32 caliber convertible pistol with a rotating firing pin for each caliber. As someone alredy said, you couldn't hit a barn from the inside with it. Two of us bought one, they weren't accurate enough to hit a coke can from 10 feet.

I broke out my Silver Pigeon 12 Gauge o/u last month for a dove hunt in South Carolina.I bought the gun about 7 years ago and never shot it,I couldnt hit air with it.Fine gun to look at but I hope I never have to depend on it putting food on the table,I would loose alot of weight.

Beautiful shooting gun, but typical for a shotgun. Many times people buy shotguns because friends own them or they know the name. But a shotgun is all about fit. I love Beretta's. I can hit easily with a Beretta. However i can't hit the broad side of a barn with a Cesar Guerini, very nice, fairly expensive shotguns. Never buy a shotgun until you have tried to see if it fits your body style.

If I was you I'd sell it and buy one that does fit you. Browning might work better or Guerini, who knows but there is a shotgun out there that will fit you much closer to correctly.

BERSA Thunder Duotone .380. It looked sexy and fit my hand perfect. It was super accurate at SD range. It also jammed with every magazine I used in it. Many trials with different ammo, different factory mags and two trips to gunsmith later it still jammed with every magazine! The only use for the gun was EDC and it wasn't reliable enough to carry. Sold it to somebody else and used money as down payment on my S&W 637. It was my last attempt at making a .380 work (I've owned 8 of them) I have concluded that in little guns, revolvers rule!

Beautiful shooting gun, but typical for a shotgun. Many times people buy shotguns because friends own them or they know the name. But a shotgun is all about fit. I love Beretta's. I can hit easily with a Beretta. However i can't hit the broad side of a barn with a Cesar Guerini, very nice, fairly expensive shotguns. Never buy a shotgun until you have tried to see if it fits your body style.

If I was you I'd sell it and buy one that does fit you. Browning might work better or Guerini, who knows but there is a shotgun out there that will fit you much closer to correctly.

My favorite shotgun is a Beretta A390ST. I have other shotguns that I shoot well,I think maybe I'm just not an O/U guy.I agree with you,the next time I buy an O/U I will have it fitted.I purchased this one just to have a Pigeon Grade.Next time I will carry the 870.

First handgun was a lorcin .380. I hate it every other shot is a ftf or fte, I have had it about 12 years and it hasn't had 50 rounds through it because it makes me mad and I put it up!

They make a great paper weight .:up: