tv's new seasons

Guest proudsuthrner

Guest proudsuthrner

it seems that two of my favorite shows are having their two hour season premier tonight. that isnt too bad, but what is bad is that they are on at the same time. so i think i have to make a decision sometime soon on which will be watched on tv and which will be watched online. if you're wonderin which shows i am refering to, its Heroes and House. if anyone else is a fan, then maybe you can make a suggestion. its not a life threatening decision but its a decision none the less. so....?

if you have read this thread and realize that it was a waste of time, oops. also, this here is the fine print. its as small as it could go.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FroggyOne2

What shows are those?.. I don't watch tv all that much.. couldn't tell you what was on.. haven't watch the big three.. in many years. But I do miss the Shield.. I would love to get my hands on the complete DVD set of that show.

DVR is the only way to watch tv. It would suck to be a slave to commercials and time again. I couldn't go back.

I agree. I rarely watch a show live. If I don't record it one day and watch it later, I'll just pause the show and go do something else for 15 minutes, then FF thru the commercials.

I found a hack on google for the comcast remote to reprogram any button you don't use to be an instant 30 second skip. Makes it real easy to jump past commercials.

What shows are those?.. I don't watch tv all that much.. couldn't tell you what was on.. haven't watch the big three.. in many years. But I do miss the Shield.. I would love to get my hands on the complete DVD set of that show.

+1 on the Shield

They pretty much ended any chance of being able to revive that one.:D

BBT and 2 and a half men are good shows.

I really enjoyed Heroes there for a while....untill I got up to take a leak....when I returned there was like 10 new characters,and new plots for each,and just couldn't keep up with it any longer.

Although I hear the cheerleader is legal now,so it may be time to start watching again :(

I agree. I rarely watch a show live. If I don't record it one day and watch it later, I'll just pause the show and go do something else for 15 minutes, then FF thru the commercials.

I found a hack on google for the comcast remote to reprogram any button you don't use to be an instant 30 second skip. Makes it real easy to jump past commercials.

MUST FIND.......IMMEDIATELY!!

Got to first find out what model I have. I found several techniques on different models. Can't wait to get home. I have the fast forward about figured out time wise to get through the commercials. 3 level fast forward will get you through all the commercials in about 6 seconds. The level 4 fast forward is about 1 to 2 seconds.

Edited by db99wj
  • Moderators
Dancing with the Stars out hots any other show out there. Where are there more, hot, half naked woman to ogle than on this show?

Either Mrs. 357 has taken over the the remote or....

Is there something you would like to share with us Mike? limpwrist.gif