Lane Kiffin leaving U.T. !!!!

FUJIMO

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jsjracing

Boy oh boy, the sport shows are going to be good this week. Time for all the Fulmer supporters to come out. Bring him back.

As for Keffen all I can say is good riddence. If he does not want to be here so be it. He is a man of his word...right!

MIKE F***ING HAMILTON NEEDS TO BE F***ING FIRED.

PERIOD . . . .

I totally agree. F*** Mike Hamilton! He was/is in Denver while all this is going down. Kiffin might not have been the best coach, but he is one of the best recruiters in the game. He has gutted the staff and left for greener pastures. I feel like I was just punched in the face. Time to break out the JD. :cool:

I totally agree. F*** Mike Hamilton! He was/is in Denver while all this is going down. Kiffin might not have been the best coach, but he is one of the best recruiters in the game. He has gutted the staff and left for greener pastures. I feel like I was just punched in the face. Time to break out the JD. :cool:

now you know what it felt like to be a bama fan for the last 10-15 years.

Guest Sgt. Joe
Staying at South Carolina.

Chances are your right, but Spurrier is a Johnson City boy and this might shake things up a bit :cool::popcorn:

I too would not write the ole ball coach off just yet....? and yes bring on the :screwy::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm really disappointed. Lane has the youth to breathe some fire into the team, but our QB this year was too retarted to take advantage of it and the Fulmer years have left us with a mediocre QB staff.

He can only work with what he's got.

The defense this year was the best I've seen in years.

I hate losing Lane because he called the plays...I hate losing Monte even more...we had some D again.

Guest Bluemax
Fire Hamilton. Yes. Call Fulmer? No.

You can say what you want about Phils coaching abilities but the SOB bled Orange and would never have pulled a low class stunt like this

I too would not write the ole ball coach off just yet....? and yes bring on the :screwy::popcorn::popcorn:

Not happening. He is 0ne hour away from his second home, the Augusta National. Free membership from South Carolina. 1st- Football , 2nd- Golf is his passion.:cool:

Spurrier come to UT? That's hysterical, flat out disaster. I doubt the high dollar boosters would ever allow it. Heck suggesting it would get Hamilton canned.

Aside from it being a horrible hire.

There is some other guy out there, they will find him.

Fulmer was the best coach we had in the '90's. Was the winniest active coach in college history for a while. Don't know what his record is now.

Way better than Majors.

He got fat and happy and quit coaching. Got comfortable with his game and did not keep up with everyone else's. That's why he is now working for a developer in Knoxville (there is no development going on either, anywhere). His story is sad.

Guest Bluemax

I too would not write the ole ball coach off just yet....? and yes bring on the :cool::popcorn::screwy:

A little bit of Spurrier/ Tenn History. Spurrier was strongly recruited by Tn back in the day. The story told to my Dad as told to him by his doctor, who was a team physician back in the late Battle early Majors days: was kinda neat. At that time Bowden Wyatt was a recruiter for Tn, he was also known to tip the bottle. Spurriers dad was a pastor and a notorius teetotaler. As the story was told, Bowden called on Spurrier's parents and when they answered the door, they smelled whisky on his breath: told him that their son wasn't going to play for a bunch of drunks and slammed the door in Wyatts face. Can't vouch for all the details but this is the story my Dad passed along to me