Norris shoot um up?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might go, I'm not scared of no dang cold.... I've been the past 2 Saturdays. 2 weeks ago it was sleeting and last week it was flurries. I'm not sure I'm up for this Saturday though. I'm planning on going to the range Friday and maybe meeting up with OS Tuesday afternoon. If I go 3 days in a one week span then I will have to ration my ammo for a month...lol.

Daniel

Targetwise?

Paper targets.

Steel spinners.

If you take ANYTHING that creates waste, please take it home with you. Lots of people leave all their hulls, trash they shot, and if it gets too bad they could close the range. If you shoot something that isn't food, clean up after it.

They have big target backers at 50, 100, and 200 (IIRC) yards that you can staple paper targets to. I don't feel there is a fixed distance at the pistol range, since evryone always move up to about 15 yards, but the benches are about 25 yards away from the backer.

I went to Norris today. Wore my TGO hat for easy identification. I was surprised that I didn't see any other TGO members because EVERYONE else was there. Too crowded for me. I did get to try out my new CZ-82. 100 rounds of Silver Bear without a hitch. Sweet.

I went to Norris today. Wore my TGO hat for easy identification. I was surprised that I didn't see any other TGO members because EVERYONE else was there. Too crowded for me. I did get to try out my new CZ-82. 100 rounds of Silver Bear without a hitch. Sweet.

All the other TGO members were at the gun show. :screwy:

I bet it was a madhouse up there. Guess I'll find out for myself in the morning.

Isn't that CZ nice? Where did the shells end up?

Shot my CZ-82 at ORSA today. Tried rapid fire and it still remains accurate. They are GREAT guns.

Another advantage of the fall of communism.

I didn't go. I did some walking/running to train and build up stamina, then went out on a date.

Are they open on sundays? I REALLY want to take my M500 out for a workout. It's only got 4 rounds of cheap walmart ammo through it, and I really want to test it out with the ton of Fiocchi #00 I have.

Guest 1817ak47

I was also there, finally fired the new ak, but it wasn't accurate, the guy who had it put some lame muzzle brake on it that was loose and the bullets left copper streaks on it cause it was horribly loose and it didn't hit even near where it was aimed as a result. I got to fire my mosin m44 finally and the 91/30 did really good at 100yds. I also put about 60-70 rounds through a just purchased keltec p11 without any issues other than my inability to shoot accuaretly with it, but i was dead tired that day and practice will fix that soon

SO when is the next get together. I am hoping to be back in state sometime in March. Hope we can get together for another good day. Haven't been able to shoot since I have been in MD for work and am itching to get some time on the 1903 (if someone doesn't buy it by then) and ARs again.

Guest 1817ak47

hopefully not till it gets just a little warmer, got more stuff to try out though I as there last tues and we needed a bon fire to keep warm, but I don't think they would like it if we did that

Gotta get through a few more ignorant weeks here at work before I'm able to have time. :hat:

On the flip side, the Ultimak rail and lowmount rings should be in soon for my AK.....I'll definatly have to go testin' it out. Stocked on ammo already so no worries fo' that stuff....

Gotta get through a few more ignorant weeks here at work before I'm able to have time. :rolleyes:

On the flip side, the Ultimak rail and lowmount rings should be in soon for my AK.....I'll definatly have to go testin' it out. Stocked on ammo already so no worries fo' that stuff....

you're going to make me cry next time I see you at the range, aren't you? You'll say "see what you could have done!" Look at your "old" AK and my "new" AK.....nanny nanny boo boo :rolleyes:

you're going to make me cry next time I see you at the range, aren't you? You'll say "see what you could have done!" Look at your "old" AK and my "new" AK.....nanny nanny boo boo :rolleyes:

Ehh...just trying to get an optic mount I like on it. Didn't like the Kalinka optics mount, it broke the second trip to the range...not really battle tested equiptment...:rolleyes: Besides, you know you're welcome to pull the trigger on it anytime....it's not like it's going to hurt it...:P