Why Do I Own So Many Hi-Points?

Oh Shoot

Question:

Why do I own so many Hi-Point pistols?

I cannot really give a full answer to this question and would like to hear from you guys and gals why you think I do or why you do.

I won’t say exactly how many I have but it is over 0 and under 2. :D

- OS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

Why do I own so many Hi-Point pistols?

I cannot really give a full answer to this question and would like to hear from you guys and gals why you think I do or why you do.

I won’t say exactly how many I have but it is over 0 and under 2. :bowrofl:

- OS

Cause yu b gangsta an dats how yu roll. :D

SA553373.jpg

Edited by bubbiesdad
add stuff

1. Sometimes a pointy stick isn't available.

2. If it stops working, you can toss it and get another without hurting the beer fund.

3. You're polishing your amateur gunsmith skills.

4. You want to pistol-whip somebody, but don't care to spend too much money doing it.

Guest mosinon

I don't know about your other hi points but that 9mm carbine is black plastic molded with pure awesome.

Wait, do hi point pistols come with a patch?

Guest super99gm

I bought a HiPoint 45 a couple of weeks ago. It jammed several times during the first 100 rounds, almost always a failure to eject. After cleaning and a few more rounds it is doing rather well. For the money it's a fun range gun and fairly accurate. My three week old Beretta that cost four times as much is still gone back to Beretta.

Guest Broomhead
Because you are smart. :shhh:

So true. I love HiPoints. I wish I could afford to get a carbine, especially when the .45 version comes out.

Don't knock the Hi-Point! I have a .380 and the thing has never failed. I'm not sure how many rounds I've put through it, or my buddy that I bought it from, but it has never had the first failure. On the other hand, I had a Hi-Point C9 that was pure junk. It would fail about every 5th round. Got rid of that junker! The 9mm carbine is awesome, too. It is on my "to buy" list.

Guest mikedwood

I was helping Phantom6 at his gunshop a couple of weeks ago and at the end of the day I was pulling the guns to put them in the safe and picked up two Hi Point 45's.

Phantom6 and myself came up with a great use for them. "Sweating with Bullets" A dual Hi Point wielding workout that is fun, inexpensive, you lose weight and gain muscle. Man those things are heavy.

Guest Broomhead

I have a C9 that I have run close to 10K rounds through and have not had a single failure after the first 500rd break-in. Up until January it was my EDC. I still trust my life and the lives of others with it. I would put my C9 up against any other 9mm on the market as far as accuracy and function goes. Sure, it's not pretty, but it weighs the same as my CZ-82, and is more accurate than I am. That gun will shoot anything I feed it.

99% of those that bash HiPoints have never owned one, let alone shot one enough to know anything real about them.

Plus, their customer service can't be beat by any other company world wide, and not just in the firearms market. They have a 100%, no questions asked, fully transferable, lifetime warranty, that will cover anything that happens to the gun whether it is user error or not. On top of all that, they are fully made in America!

Guest m&pc9

99% of those that bash HiPoints have never owned one, let alone shot one enough to know anything real about them.

I hope you are not talking about this thread. The way Im reading it, I dont think it is bashing a Hi-Point. Its more like just poking fun at them.