Tennessee Cartridge Co. - Oakland, TN

Guest dreh

Does anyone know about the ammo put out by Tennessee Cartridge Company out of Oakland, TN.? I am looking ooking for something for target practice. Thanks for your help.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you but "DIRECT" from Tennessee Cartridge Company? Or do you have to go elsewhere to get it?

I doubt it. When I talked to Mike up at RUSA not too long ago, he was telling me how TCC was having touble keeping up with the demands of the bigger orders such as RUSA and other shooting ranges.

Can you but "DIRECT" from Tennessee Cartridge Company? Or do you have to go elsewhere to get it?

Yes, they'll sell directly to you, but like one previous poster stated, they're having a hard time keeping up with demands.

As far as my experiences, I've had VERY few problems with thousands of rounds of 9mm, 40, and 45. Had a bad batch of 380 one time that had some bad primers. All in all, pretty reliable and will get the job done if WalMart is out of your ammo.

Guest yogi01

I have some guns that have match barrels and they don't like the reloads since the cases are not always perfect. I shoot lots of TCC ammo at the range in Jackson and I expect at least 1 failure per 100 rnds. Good stuff for killing paper but I would not use it for carry.

Guest CajunKen

You can buy direct, but the minimum order is 1000 rds. Call 1-800-942-2829 for a price quote. Go to their web site at Tennessee Cartridge Co. - Ammunition Manufacturer and print out a copy of an affadavit they require. They told me the demand is high and it takes them 1-2 weeks to fill an order.