did you mail you Census form today?

I am a team player and I sent mine in today. Not too sure what they will think of it though. Several questions went unanswered. I guess they will be looking for my house now.

I gave them no phone number, I pay the bill, I decide who get the number. Heck if someone calls and the number is not recognized the phone never gets answered anyway.

They can explain to me why they need to know if I have a mortgage or what ever for my home. I offered no info there.

No they did not get my birthdate.

And I am a member of the Human race.

I did give my name, age, and told them how many reside at my address. Also gave them the wifeys name and age, she is a human also.

Other than that they need to convince me why I should tell them anything else.

Oh yeah, I also returned the other garbage mail they sent to me. Maybe they will recycle it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

"Other than that they need to convince me why I should tell them anything else. "

I heard they'll get the chance 7 times on average.

Guest db99wj

I gave them all of that, my social, bank account number, blood type, and kids SS numbers too. It should be safe, it's the government.

I sent mine a week or so ago, so actually, it is not true what I put on there, because it says on April 1st, who lives there.

Nobody gave them a DNA sample?

I haven't received one. My parents mail is forwarded to me since they are both in nursing home and they haven't received one either. Come to think of it I also didn't get a form 1040 from the IRS this year, must mean I don't have to pay.

Guest jackdm3

If it is known that someone lives in a home, the head count is done at the home to avoid redundancy. They shouldn't receive it in their/your mail.

I haven't sent mine in yet since I'm still deciding what questions to answer.

As of the other day I was just considering answering how many live in the house. Trying to decide if just that answer will cause problems for me. Thoughts from anybody?

Guest Gene83

I went ahead and answered it all and mailed it a week ago. If you type my name in Whitepages.com, it gives my phone number, address, approximate age, number in the household, and a damned map to the house. Go to Google streetview and you can see what the house looks like so you make sure you have the right one.

There's so much information already floating around on us out there in cyberspace that it's just become ridiculous. I didn't figure that answering the census would add anymore information than was already out there.

Guest db99wj

The census bureau is down toward the bottom of the list of people that I care about that has my information.

I just googled me, and the whitepages.com site came up, I chose Memphis, 9 names came up with my wife's name too, address, with map, age range.

The census is not as scary as some of these other places that have your information.

i will answer up if push comes to shove, but really they have no business wanting to know my race. That is for someones political agenda and nothing will convince me otherwise. And why do they need to know my rent/mortgage situation?

Anyway I used Cavemans name on the form, not my own :devil: