Il Duce

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldsmobile98
I just wrote it down, duder!

Then the author must like some crack with his almanac. Wasn't blaming you, Jack. Didn't mean it as an attack. Just let it slide off your back.

Edited by oldsmobile98
Guest jackdm3

Wiki:

World Population: 6.8 B

Christianity 2.1 Billion

Islam 1.5

Non-religios/Atheism/agnostic 1.1

Hinduism 900 Million

Judaism 14M

*on this list, 14 other categories I left out. Couldn't cut/paste them.

Fareed Zakaria.

Actually, pretty interesting guy, hard to categorize, really.

He's pretty sharp, used to hear him on PBS, now has regular show on CNN, where he puts foreign leaders' feet to the fire pretty well at times.

- OS

Ditto. He certainly isn't anti-american. That picture actually came from one of the smear emails during the campaign.

The whole, "Let's attack our President regardless of what's true or the facts."

The OP posted this picture without knowing anything about the book. Also made far reaching assumptions about why our President is reading the book. The author of the book has a PhD from Harvard and his Bachelor's from Yale for Christ's sake.

Don't bring up his PHD! Last time I did that, I think I lost my "real american" status :)

Guest clsutton21
Don't bring up his PHD! Last time I did that, I think I lost my "real american" status :)

It'd be a shame if a foreign sounding name was smart. Obviously, some of these people never talked to a professor. Our education system is horrible compared to others, the OP is an example of where we are headed.

Guest clsutton21
once again dip**** i posted something without checking it out now f*ck off

Wow, take a :) little boy. I wouldn't want you getting angry.

It'd be a shame if a foreign sounding name was smart. Obviously, some of these people never talked to a professor. Our education system is horrible compared to others, the OP is an example of where we are headed.

I just used somebody's education as something that qualifies them. Got slammed.

Wow, take a :) little boy. I wouldn't want you getting angry.

Do you ever do anything beneficial to this forum? I think not. Seems like your only goal is to :shake:

The fact that you actually made another thread just to bash the OP who made a mistake shows your true colors.

Guest clsutton21
Do you ever do anything beneficial to this forum? I think not. Seems like your only goal is to :)

The fact that you actually made another thread just to bash the OP who made a mistake shows your true colors.

That I have nothing better to do than amuse myself and a few others in the early morning hours? You're right, I'm a horrible, horrible person. :shake: I'm done here you queens.

Main point, don't post something just because you read it, you could turn out to be made into a complete ass.

Main point, don't post something just because you read it, you could turn out to be made into a complete ass.
And if you are really lucky the guy who makes a complete ass of you will simultaneously make a complete ass of himself.:popcorn:
Guest bkelm18
And if you are really lucky the guy who makes a complete ass of you will simultaneously make a complete ass of himself.:)
:popcorn:

9f6912dc13eae5389b645f9de8c66b75c54744f5_m.gif

:D