• Ketchup
    • Other

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

My wife was too, until they sent her puking on the side of the road to the ER for the most intense migraine of her life. She said she now knows what they mean by the term "suicide headache." Until a diagnosis at the ER, I thought I was going to lose her to a tumor.

I can't understand the fascination with hot dogs, myself. A six inch tube stuffed with puréed lips, arseholes & floor sweepings never held that much of a gastronomic appeal to me.

Once you've had a proper English butcher's sausage, filled with pork & herbs, no factory produced turd will ever substitute.

Guest db99wj
My wife was too, until they sent her puking on the side of the road to the ER for the most intense migraine of her life. She said she now knows what they mean by the term "suicide headache." Until a diagnosis at the ER, I thought I was going to lose her to a tumor.

Use this, quote.gif, to show who you are quoting. What made her sick? Raw dog, Hebrew, ????:P

Anyway, I like mustard and Ketchup. Heinz Ketchup. I like Ball park all beef franks, Hebrew, on the grill, slightly burned. I like ketchup, lots of it, fries, burgers, chicken, and yep, hot dogs.

I've become a big fan of a sauce that is made up of Ranch and Franks wing sauce, I might try that on a hotdog. Might be good, might be bad, think I will try it though.

Guest jackdm3

Hebrew Nat'l. Did a search of the nitrate ingredients to find it had one classically considered to contribute to migraines. Didn't have problems with any others and thought the Nat'ls were the best quality to choose from.

I don't do hotdogs.

Edited by jackdm3

I can eat bout anything on a hot dog.

The other day, I had bread, deli American, pickle, lettuce, tomato and spicy mustard in the fridge, but no sandwich meat.

I also had hot dogs but no buns or chili.

My hunger ever so growing, my creativeness never so coy, it seemed a match made in an astute heaven.

Expectations so low, hunger so high, yet the desire of grumble still so ostentatious.

One piece of bread smeared with the spicy mustard, layered with the deli American, pickle, lettuce, and mator', folded with a cold-uncooked hot dog in the center.

The new "hot dog sandwich" was created.

Edited by strickj

Nathan's, Hebrew Nat.'s

Mustard #1

Slaw

kraut

relish

bacon wrapped

plain

stuffed

Heck I like hot dogs just about anyway you can prepare them.

I want one right now!

h

Mmmmmmm, bacon-wrapped and stuffed... I hope that's what heaven is like.

if heaven is a Jewish restaurant I know where it is at.

The country club i worked at in Boca Raton had a shopping center at one of the gates. In that strip mall was a place called Two J's. One of the menu items was bacon cheddar dogs. The stuffed the dog with cheddar, wrapped bacon around it and then deep fried it. Something that good had to be a heart attack waiting to happen. Two of them would about stop your heart.