alright, who was OCing @ amigos in jbro?

Guest friesepferd

Guest friesepferd

Had lunch at Amigos in Jonesborough today and noticed a guy OCing a glock? (had to tell where i was sitting) in a nylon holster with retention strap @ 3:00.

And for the many people that are convinced that nobody even sees your gun when OCing, yes, many people dont notice, and plenty of people (like me) also notice and you just dont know it. I see people OCing all the time. This was just the first time I have seen someone OCing in a previously banned restaurant. :up:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had lunch at Amigos in Jonesborough today and noticed a guy OCing a glock? (had to tell where i was sitting) in a nylon holster with retention strap @ 3:00.

And for the many people that are convinced that nobody even sees your gun when OCing, yes, many people dont notice, and plenty of people (like me) also notice and you just dont know it. I see people OCing all the time. This was just the first time I have seen someone OCing in a previously banned restaurant. :up:

I see lots of people carrying both OC and CC... I suspect that HCP holders and LEOs tend to know what to look for and tend to notice a lot more than the general public...

It doesn't surprise me you noticed, I would be surprised if 4 other people in the restaurant noticed by themselves.

One thing, even if you know a place, it is so easy for a business to put up a simple sign now, you have to check on each visit. Heck, what if you go in, and they post after you enter. It would be your work against theirs as to when it became posted.

And for the many people that are convinced that nobody even sees your gun when OCing, yes, many people dont notice, and plenty of people (like me) also notice and you just dont know it. I see people OCing all the time. This was just the first time I have seen someone OCing in a previously banned restaurant. ;)

I think most of the time when those that OC says "no one saw/noticed" the weapon...they don't necessarily mean that no one literally observed it. Just that no big deal was made of it....

It's normally people that look like idiots that OC anyway. I don't think other than law enforcement or maybe store owners I've ever seen someone OC that looked like they were intelligent.

Really? Just curious.

I OCed up at GnL a couple weeks ago. Don't have a holster for anything else yet but I would like to get a nice should holster system for my handgun. Somehow I'm not surprised that noone made a big deal of it.

It's normally people that look like idiots that OC anyway. I don't think other than law enforcement or maybe store owners I've ever seen someone OC that looked like they were intelligent.

Sounds like you need to go to better places.

Seems like most on here have noted about being well dressed while OCing...

I'm with Jeremy, outside of a gunstore the only times I see people OC'ing are various police in plain clothes. Not detectives, more like regular officers off duty or special team members. They also usually have a small badge pinned near the gun.

Mark

Guest Boogieman

And for the many people that are convinced that nobody even sees your gun when OCing, yes, many people dont notice, and plenty of people (like me) also notice and you just dont know it. I see people OCing all the time. This was just the first time I have seen someone OCing in a previously banned restaurant. :D

It could have been my dad :rofl:. I dont think he's much for OC and he carries a Taurus PT-145 though.

I saw a couple of gentleman, nicely dressed in a chattanooga sbux a couple of weeks ago, i think it was glock and S&W. not sure though. i was wondering if they were private security or detectives... no one else seemed to notice. personally still would prefer to cc because i would rather not be an obvious target should the need arse to have one. but of course that will have to wait till i can afford to get my hcp and a handgun...

Guest Glock23ForMe

Haha... Why do you still go to the Amigo's in Jonesborough? Why don't you just go down 11-E toward Greeneville to Vega's and get some AUTHENTIC Mexican food. Vega's beats the crap outta Amigo's, and it's cheaper.