Is this any of you guys?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really cool and I want one of those shirts!!!! COOP

HERO GEAR ZOMBIE SHIRT

I would like one too, but the effin' shipping is showing up as 31 cents more than the shirt itself! :sick: I've started to order from Hero-Gear many times, only to stop dead in my tracks when seeing the shipping costs. It's a shame. I've heard so much good about HG. Wish they could get that one issue taken care of. Maybe I can get by there one of these days. It's only 5 short hours away...

Edited by kb4ns

Thats what stopped me from ordering as well so I went and got two. Hey kb if you want ill let you know when I go again and you can paypal me the money and I can get it for you and ship it out for cheaper.

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

I do like those T-shirts.

wow,

T-shirt $14.99

express saver $15.24

If we could get Hero Gear to use us mail priority flat rate shipping,

priceless., well 10.70 but you can put allot of T-shirts in one of those boxes.

https://www.prioritymail.com/

if it fits, it ships

I am not going to pay 30 dollars for it though, and Hero Gear is 2 and half hour drive guessing from Oak Ridge. I will wait until I am in the area. I go down that away a couple times a year. Never been down there since I knew about Hero Gear or this website so my next trip I will be visiting Hero Gear.

EDIT

I just checked

3 hours 9 minutes / 175.09 miles from oak ridge per map quest

I think I will wait until we go to jJack Daniels distillery with is pretty close to them and just make a big trip out of it.

Edited by vontar
Thats what stopped me from ordering as well so I went and got two. Hey kb if you want ill let you know when I go again and you can paypal me the money and I can get it for you and ship it out for cheaper.
If someone wants to get an order together thats worth shipping sometime I might be able to take care of it. I live pretty close to Hero Gear. Go by all the time.

Both of those sound like good options. You can ship a whole lotta t-shirts for $15. Maybe someone needs to drop a bug in the ears of Hero Gear about the number of orders they're probably losing due to this issue.

Guest Glock23ForMe

I feel like now that he's fixing his broken neck.. He'll prolly read this himself... Maybe he can give you guys a deal on shipping... Kinda like a TGO shipping deal... ?

OR... You could PM and ask him... All the bad he can say is "no"

Shoot... he could "Media Mail" me one and I'd be happy

As long as they're regular ole t-shirts, he should be able to ship one first class for under $4. I also understand a dollar or two to cover packing supplies, etc.

Great song! I did some work out at Johnny Cash's Home on Old Hickory lake back in the early 80s. He came out and talked to us for a minute or two.

Unfortunately it burned down. One of the Bee Gees bought it and was doing some remodeling. Seems something caught fire and the main house burned.

Guest G-Pa Glynn

(If someone wants to get an order together thats worth shipping sometime I might be able to take care of it. I live pretty close to Hero Gear. Go by all the time.)

As with mudbugjr, I would be willing to also! Will ask Joe next time I'm over there. Will try to get there this weekend.