"Official" East Tn TGO Fall "Meet & Shoot"

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangle pink fluffy bunny slippers with cotton ball tails in front of him.....he'll follow.

I've got some nice AK mags to give away now.....:lol:....and don't you insinuate I'm gay...I'll scratch your eyes out. :P

Guest Letereat!

I ordered 10 Lbs. Of Tannerite Sunday night. I pray it will make it by Saturday. Use of aforementioned product is obviously at the discretion of our Host.

Pumkin pie anyone???

Edited by Letereat!
I ordered 10 Lbs. Of Tannerite Sunday night. I pray it will make it by Saturday. Use of aforementioned product is obviously at the discretion of our Host.

Pumkin pie anyone???

Tannerite? Hell, bring a howitzer if you have it. At my range anything goes.

Ok Guys, Just to remind everyone....We are asking everyone to supply their own food, and be sure to get with titan14 on what type of meat you will be bringing.

I will be bringing plates, napkins, silverware, about a 40qt cooler, and maybe a couple bags of ice. As well as my own food. If someone else has a decent sized cooler and maybe some ice they could bring, that would probably be a good idea.

Looking forward to it! Hope to see everyone there!

Change of plans, my itinerary changed, I AM GO.

THERE!

I don't have much to shoot, but that's not why I'm going. I'm going to see everyone and watch some things get blown up. If I don't destroy it before then, I donate a pumpkin in the October spirit.

I've got some nice AK mags to give away now.....;)....and don't you insinuate I'm gay...I'll scratch your eyes out. :P

M_E_O_W BABY!!!!!

haha yes sir, I should have enough for everybody if not we'll just starve out kwe and caveman haha

Last year you could have said that...I wieghed 210lbs.......now I'm at 160. :P

I've been starving for a while. ;)

......................as for Caveman, I swear that dude COULD eat someone so he'll get his meat one way or another!!! :poop::D

Edited by kwe45919

With three days of rain on it the range is going to be muddy so parking will be even more limited. Anyone who can carpool would help on parking. I have the road going into the range in pretty good shape and graveled but if it doesn't dry some it won't take much traffic for it to get soft. Thanks, J

Guest Caveman
haha yes sir, I should have enough for everybody if not we'll just starve out kwe and caveman haha

Well, there went the bottle of liquor I was bringing for you....I guess I'll just have to give yours to Kwe. :poop:

I only got one response about the nametags so I am guessing most don't want them.

Ive got a small car but could take one other person and their gear if someone wants to carpool. I live in the South Knoxville area..

GLENN

Guest Letereat!

Anybody have an old washing machine???:)

We Need a REALLLY Big Pumpkin at least....Since I'm guessing nobody has a Howitzer?? Ill bring the Gas...;)

As many as can pile in the truck.

South Knox also

Edited by Letereat!
Well, there went the bottle of liquor I was bringing for you....I guess I'll just have to give yours to Kwe. ;)

Alright i'm sorry lol you'll get one lol now jack daniels please lol o yea what time we meeting lol didn't see it in bubbas first post lol