Gun Stolen Outta My Car....

Guest Glock23ForMe

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glock23ForMe

Yeah, it's okay... I'm thinking the insurance company is gonna buy me another... But this one will be a 9mm, that way, if my .40 is returned.. I will have both.

Guest Glock23ForMe
Sucks man. At least you did have the serial number that helps alot. My brother got one back seven years after it was stolen. And another guy I know got one back almost ten years after it was stolen.

At least they got it back.... IDK. One of my friends is letting me borrow one to keep my house in order... The officer told me to see if someone would let me borrow one, he said that they might come back to see if I have more... He told me if they did come back that, "I was in fear for my life"

Having your stuff stolen, your property broken into, is such a violation of your person, it's hard to describe to someone who hasn't been a victim. Been there!!

Two neighborhood POS got in our house, used our duffle bags to pack up our stuff, but we were coming in the front door as they were going out the back. They had what was in their pockets, including a Browning 25 auto. They got caught, at least got the gun back. Everything else was packed, but left on the sofa. These two little :poop:s were released, slap on the hand. I'm ranting.......... I know what you're going thru...

Point is, do everything you can to safeguard your stuff. Alarm systems etc. And please do not leave your firearms in your vehicle!!

PS. We have alarms and if a firearm isn't with us, it's in the safe. Soory for the rant, but these scumbags really piss me off!!!

Having your stuff stolen, your property broken into, is such a violation of your person, it's hard to describe to someone who hasn't been a victim. Been there!!

Two neighborhood POS got in our house, used our duffle bags to pack up our stuff, but we were coming in the front door as they were going out the back. They had what was in their pockets, including a Browning 25 auto. They got caught, at least got the gun back. Everything else was packed, but left on the sofa. These two little :poop:s were released, slap on the hand. I'm ranting.......... I know what you're going thru...

Point is, do everything you can to safeguard your stuff. Alarm systems etc. And please do not leave your firearms in your vehicle!!

PS. We have alarms and if a firearm isn't with us, it's in the safe. Soory for the rant, but these scumbags really piss me off!!!

Oh, and one of these little turds left us a present. At least it was in the toilet.

Well just got off the phone with my kids and my sons bike got stolen today. It was beside the carport. My mom said she saw a middle aged guy riding a bike this morning after dropping the kids off at school but thought nothing of it. Guess they'll listen when I said to put them up. If I was home I could probably find it back in the neighborhood.

Sorry for the hijack. Not a gun, but still know how you feel.

Guest Glock23ForMe

It's all good.. It sucks knowing it was stolen. I know, I just got back from Wal Mart, I was going to buy a 12 Gauge Security System, but they said they couldn't do background checks after 9:00 pm. B)

Yeah, it's okay... I'm thinking the insurance company is gonna buy me another... But this one will be a 9mm, that way, if my .40 is returned.. I will have both.

Just out of curiosity, who is your insurance co. I had a colt M1991A1 and a Blackberry 8330 stolen out of my truck when I was in Atlanta the weekend after Easter earlier this year. Long story short, went through the hassle of filling out all the papers and sent them in - Ins. co. send back saying that all I'll get after a "deductible" is ~ $135.00, and my premiums probably will go up. I told the :grouchy: theives (ins co) to keep their :up: check and said the next bill I get, I'll send them back a sheet telling them what they'll get after I apply a "deductible". :D:rant::D:rant::rant:

Guest Glock23ForMe

I have Farm Bureau and I have Renter's Insurance because of my Apt. My renter's insurance covers theft, fire, flood (due to water pipes) and such up to $10,000. Their office is at home, so my father is going to go in the morning and see what they say. I'm hoping I'll be able to pay my $150 deductible and get enough for my G23 at least.

If all you have is a $150 deductable, you might come out ok. Being I have a house, at the time I thought I would be mister mizer on the money and have a higher deductible. Didn't realize that stuff in your car falls under home owners, not vehicle insurance.

Insurance is legalized gambling to a certain extent anyway IMHO - You buy insurance betting something bad will happen and their in business betting for the most part that something won't happen and you just pay into the dark abyss.

Guest Glock23ForMe

True that... I just hope I can recoop.. I dont care about the GPS they stole, I just want my gun back!!!! :grouchy:

My friend let me borrow his H&K 9mm for a few days until I got my .40 or my 12-Gauge

It's all good.. It sucks knowing it was stolen. I know, I just got back from Wal Mart, I was going to buy a 12 Gauge Security System, but they said they couldn't do background checks after 9:00 pm. :grouchy:

TICS cuts out at 10pm, and WM doesn't want to start a transaction up that might not get finished, since you can't know for sure how quickly TICS will respond. Can't really blame them on that one.

- OS

• Moderators
TICS cuts out at 10pm, and WM doesn't want to start a transaction up that might not get finished, since you can't know for sure how quickly TICS will respond. Can't really blame them on that one.

- OS

Nope, but you can blame TICS. Damn it! I should be able to buy a gun at 2am if I suddenly feel the need too. :grouchy:

About a year ago I had my TomTom, a zippo, a really nice tobacco pipe, and a bag of tobacco stolen out of my car. Not really sure why they nabbed the tobacco stuff, guess they thought it was drugs or something. Of course I didn't have the serial number on the TomTom so that's a goner for good. The car wasn't broken into. I think I may have just forgotten to lock it when I got home. Not really surprised with the area I live in.

Guest tnxdshooter
About a year ago I had my TomTom, a zippo, a really nice tobacco pipe, and a bag of tobacco stolen out of my car. Not really sure why they nabbed the tobacco stuff, guess they thought it was drugs or something. Of course I didn't have the serial number on the TomTom so that's a goner for good. The car wasn't broken into. I think I may have just forgotten to lock it when I got home. Not really surprised with the area I live in.

Years ago in oak ridge I had a 3,000 dollar sound system stolen out of my car. I got out of my car and am always aware of my surroundings no one was around. I needed to go and change my shirt cuz I had spilled something on it. I went up stairs to my apartment and grabbed a shirt. I was pulling it on as I was leaving I probably was not up there more than 15 seconds. I got to my car and my alpine head unit and 12 inch mtx speakers, jbl amp, and farad were all gone. Damned meth heads.