Jesse Ventura SCARES OFF Fox news anchor with the truth

Guest trigem

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse Ventura is the right's equivalent of Code -Pink. He can be brilliant and completely ignorant in the same sentence. I will say, he at least believes what he says unlike the Fox guy who got caught in a moment of emotional responses.

Jesse reminds me of an old guy I used to know. He knew nothing yet had an answer for everything and there was no reasoning with him once his mind was set.

Is it just me, or do you think Gretchen Carlson is just hot?

It's not just you. She's beautiful.

As far as Jesse...I'm not a 9/11 conspiracy theorist, but I do agree it's good to ask questions of our government. I know too many people who started being 9/11 conspiracy people after watching V for Vendetta and that's not a joke.

I dated a girl back in the 90's in SoCal and her dad was in the Navy and served with Jessie. His opinion of him wasnt very high then, or now. Jessie is %100 correct iabout asking ANY question of the Gooberment. We have that right and I feel we are obligated to do so. However I do feel he is a bit a nut case, none the less.

Since you sidetracked me, here's the one I like the best.

Robin Meade does prove that looks are deceiving. She looks good, too.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's with the hijacker and his side ways mask? Is this the new pirate look? :D

He turns too fast for the mask! Like ninja! lol

Guest FroggyOne2

He is right that questions should be asked.. I don't think that the gooberment should be totally trusted.. there is just too much involved and there will never be transparent.. but then it some ways it can't be.. for the sake of national security.. but in the same token.. some of the servailence has been and is going on at times in the wrong places and on the wrong people.. One must have an open mind.. don't mean that you have to believe everything.. but at least be analytical and think it trough.. you might just find something that really makes you want to rethink a previous notion.

Guest mustangdave
He is right that questions should be asked.. I don't think that the gooberment should be totally trusted.. but at least be analytical and think it trough.. you might just find something that really makes you want to rethink a previous notion.

Ok...ditch the leotards for a set of BDU's...keep the boa for some flash and add some cheap sun glasses.

Jesse Ventura is the right's equivalent of Code -Pink. He can be brilliant and completely ignorant in the same sentence. I will say, he at least believes what he says unlike the Fox guy who got caught in a moment of emotional responses.

Jesse reminds me of an old guy I used to know. He knew nothing yet had an answer for everything and there was no reasoning with him once his mind was set.

Sorry to inform you But Ventura is not conservative or on the right. He's another Liberal wacko.