Hi...my name is.... Post a picture of yourself!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
Name is Eric and my 11 year old son Collin.

1DSCN6368.JPG

Is that Rightwinger in the background looking on the ground, under the table as if he lost something? Seems to have lost his Man-Card. Sorry buddy, you'll never find it.:D

Temp...awesome picture depicting handing down to your child the most honorable thing I've seen done all day. Great job.

By the way, have you seen Rightwinger's Man-Card?

Is that Rightwinger in the background looking on the ground, under the table as if he lost something? Seems to have lost his Man-Card. Sorry buddy, you'll never find it.:(

Temp...awesome picture depicting handing down to your child the most honorable thing I've seen done all day. Great job.

No that's not Brent. That pic was up in OH near the in-laws. By the way, my son is 11, less than 70 lbs and shoots the Garand by himself. That was the 1st time on that shot.

Never saw the "Man Card"???

Here I am, it's a bit old, but I don't take many pictures, so imagine me 4 years older with shorter hair (but I have all of it!).

Edit: I'm Patrick (duh), and I'm on the small side for TGO - 6'00", 190 lbs. Need more grits.

croppedshotofme.jpg

Edited by StPatrick
requested info added
Is that Rightwinger in the background looking on the ground, under the table as if he lost something? Seems to have lost his Man-Card. Sorry buddy, you'll never find it.:(

The pot calling the kettle black, Nathan. Do you still sit down to pee?

Guest Bronker
Hi I'm David and this was taken at the Grand Canyon a couple of years ago.

20kaiwj.jpg

I'm feelin kinda small at 6'1" and 240

Where you been David?!? Other than the Grand Canyon...

Guest BEARMAN
I intend on posting. It's just that cameras go down in flames when they try to get me.

Come on, Jack...."pic up" brother....heck, we're your friends here....don't be bashful. :lol:

Bearman

Guest jackdm3

I'm not here to answer that. I'm truly dead.

Seriously, there aren't many pics of me. A long time ago, I told my family to stop taking pics of me. Especially the ones where someone might have asked me to pose. It finaly worked. I'll look today.

I'll play also. This is me Robert in my PC/Storage/Junk/What ever room. I guess I am the shrimp of the group at a huge 5' 5 1/2" and ummm... 195 lbs. Used to be nick named the Lil' Hulk but my chest in my old age has decided to migrate south. :cool:

robert10-16-2010.jpg