Hi...my name is.... Post a picture of yourself!

Anyone else finding that no one looks like the image you had in your head? Funny how a person's avatar/comments etc help build an image of how you would imagine them to look in real life...only to be completely wrong.

I really did think Jamie was Doc Holiday.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broomhead

My name is Dan. Those that know me call me Broomhead, please feel free to do the same. It's my last name as well. I am Andre the Giant, the big MFer in this picture. I'm only 6'3" but the angle and the short stature of the other two individuals makes me look larger than life.

OrangeHat.jpg

Guest jackdm3
I'm Jon.

I'm not very photogenic so there aren't a ton of photos of my ugly mug floating around, but this is a pic of my daughter and me at a work Christmas party while I was working last year. I've since had lasik and dropped the glasses, but I look about the same.

jonandkennedy2sm.jpg

EDIT: I lied. Found another pic. This one was taken when I took a couple of weeks off and could grow a goatee..

jonn.png

Your goatee equals Bad Motherfocker. Like night and day.

Guest FroggyOne2

Randy is what I go by and this pic was taken in 2008 at Camp Perry after shooting a 199-9X in the Crowell Throphy (600 yard match) which was good enough to win Master Class and 5th over all at the NRA National Championships.

Meafter600Yards.jpg

Here is me shooting in Chattanooga shooting the last match of the day.. (which I won).

SANY0312.jpg