Need a favor from the camera guys.

dralarms

My grand daughter has a school poject that requires her to have pictures of "land areas" and to be able to show on a map of TN where they are at. Anyone having picgtures they could email me along with where they were taken I would greatly appreicate it.

Email is tnalarmtech (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.:D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Land? any other scenery? How Detailed of a location, general or down to GPS? How soon do you need?

I will start looking, I can give general locations but not GPS. If I can find the right folder I have something you might not believe is in East TN.

I should add it might take me a bit of time to find them, but this is something I need to do anyways.

Edited by vontar

wow, I got the picture in there then I could not add text after I accidentally posted. I could not get it to get me edit and movie out of the picture.

Anyways, that is a Bridge Rock in East TN, in Campbell Co, i know of. No to far out of Jellico but I would no know how to get to it from the Jellico side. I only know how to get to it from Clairfield TN and it is one ugly 4 wheeler goat path that I used to could drive a bronco II though.

With short notice. I will try to get you a couple things in Oak Ridge around the Park. I can think of 2 things that might be nice, however weather will be a factor. I would go right now but the Christmas Parade is about to start and taking up one of the area's.

Couple things in mind like the Friendship Bell,

http://www.brpas.org/g2/d/10956-5/Friendship_Bell.jpg This is not my work, I just googled it.

I assume you need a fresh picture.

With short notice. I will try to get you a couple things in Oak Ridge around the Park. I can think of 2 things that might be nice, however weather will be a factor. I would go right now but the Christmas Parade is about to start and taking up one of the area's.

Couple things in mind like the Friendship Bell,

http://www.brpas.org/g2/d/10956-5/Friendship_Bell.jpg This is not my work, I just googled it.

I assume you need a fresh picture.

Any picture is fine. Thanks

Mine isn't marked exactly as location so I'm not sure of how much of a help mine will be then.

She just has to know where it's at, like memphis, Nashville, ETC. it does not have to be lasbeled on the picture. Thanks

Porter's Creek trail, GSMNP

468532367_6VRJV-M.jpg

Bald River Falls, near the Cherohala Skyway.

414115647_hvaLU-M.jpg

Cades Coves, GSMNP

366915090_of5kQ-L.jpg

Charleston Harbor Bridge, Charleston, SC

193183579_37PSC-M.jpg

Ft. Sumter, SC

193186476_8gGhC-M.jpg

The Blowing Rock, Blowing Rock NC

192535346_KJRKX-M.jpg

Hilton Head Island, SC

922618681_ndmwv-M.jpg

Exactly where it says...

185480577_mWAXW-M.jpg

What's left of the Pressmen's Home, near Rogersville, TN

185485966_E4NqF-M.jpg

No more pictures needed. Thanks To all. :D

well, I see

However I still want to post. I got this first 2 tonight of the Friendship Bell in Oak Ridge

669962353_photobucket_36294_.jpg

669962353_photobucket_36295_.jpg

However since you have what you need I will for go sending them as email unless you decide you want them. I just wanted to ahead and share them at this point anyways.