Which are you more afraid of?

Links2k

Whch are you more afraid of? Crack head or Meth head  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Whch are you more afraid of? Crack head or Meth head

• Crack heads are thieves and hustlers
    • Meth heads are violent and scary
    • Both are equally dangerous

Spiders, however since it is not on the list, either can pose a threat. For that matter, make a minor mistake driving and just piss off the wrong person and you could be facing a serious road rage incident from a person that is just having a bad day.

It is not paranoia, it is a fact we don't live in a make believe world were everything turns out alright in the end.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pontiac_fiero_g

neither. ive used both in the past and am not really afraid of either, but that could be because i was friends with the people i used with and we had a mutual respect for each other and none of us ever stole or hurt people to get what we wanted, we worked hard all week and on the weekend we did our thing. like somebody said pillheads are about the worst. my grandmother has a boarding house and i was renting from her and so was my uncle who is her son and he is a huge pill head and as soon as he moved in stuff starting dissapearing and he started telling her it was me. as a matter of fact he got me kicked out after stealling her gun and telling her it was me and she beleived him just because i knew where it was. the crazy thing is it was stolen while she was in ohio and i was in alabama and her dumb ass still beleived him and he told her i told him i was going to burn her house down and that her dog that recently went missing was killed and then eaten by me, so instead of beleiving me she beleived him just because he is her son and she got a restraining order and kicked me out. that is the reason pillheads are so dangerous they will steal and lie to get their fix. but she just called a few days ago to appologize because she found out he stole it when her nephew brought it over to show off his new piece and she recognized it as hers and found out steve sold it to him.

neither. ive used both in the past and am not really afraid of either, but that could be because i was friends with the people i used with and we had a mutual respect for each other and none of us ever stole or hurt people to get what we wanted, we worked hard all week and on the weekend we did our thing. like somebody said pillheads are about the worst. my grandmother has a boarding house and i was renting from her and so was my uncle who is her son and he is a huge pill head and as soon as he moved in stuff starting dissapearing and he started telling her it was me. as a matter of fact he got me kicked out after stealling her gun and telling her it was me and she beleived him just because i knew where it was. the crazy thing is it was stolen while she was in ohio and i was in alabama and her dumb ass still beleived him and he told her i told him i was going to burn her house down and that her dog that recently went missing was killed and then eaten by me, so instead of beleiving me she beleived him just because he is her son and she got a restraining order and kicked me out. that is the reason pillheads are so dangerous they will steal and lie to get their fix. but she just called a few days ago to appologize because she found out he stole it when her nephew brought it over to show off his new piece and she recognized it as hers and found out steve sold it to him.

Rarely am I at a loss for words…. But I just don’t know where to start. :D

Guest mustangdave
Rarely am I at a loss for words…. But I just don’t know where to start. :D

Dave...I read that too...I will help you try and find words...where to start?...WHEW....

• Moderators

I think this might be one of the most awesome posts I have ever read on here.

I think this might be one of the most awesome posts I have ever read on here.

I'm not sure "awesome" is the word I'd use... I know it's not the first one that comes to mind.

• Moderators
I'm not sure "awesome" is the word I'd use... I know it's not the first one that comes to mind.

How about "unintentionally hilarious"? My use of the word "awesome" in this context should be read as "fills me with anticipatory glee for the looming boatloads of Fail that are soon to arrive"

Guest pontiac_fiero_g
How about "unintentionally hilarious"? My use of the word "awesome" in this context should be read as "fills me with anticipatory glee for the looming boatloads of Fail that are soon to arrive"

how so? i simply posted an alternative view that i had past expereince with

No, you admitted to using illegal and extremely dangerous narcotics on an open forum. A firearms forum with a heavy LE presence for what that's worth to you. Furthermore you obviously missed reading the rules about not discussing illegal activity.

That being said...that calls for the Billy Madison fail video. Anyone?

And the fact that you believe this is worse than what you posted...

You're going to have an interesting life, I'll bet.

Gotcha. :D

Painfully amusing catastrophic failure on the horizon. Yep.

Guest pontiac_fiero_g
No, you admitted to using illegal and extremely dangerous narcotics on an open forum. A firearms forum with a heavy LE presence for what that's worth to you. Furthermore you obviously missed reading the rules about not discussing illegal activity.

That being said...that calls for the Billy Madison fail video. Anyone?

i admitted to using in the past before i cleaned up my act and i in no way advocate it. im not worried about the le as im sure they have more important things on their mind than dealing with somebody who used drugs in the past, like stopping the current drug users who do bad things to other people. and if i broke a rule by discussing illegal activity then so did whoever started this thread as did everybody who posted in it so i guess we are all in trouble. like i said i was just posting an alternative point of view on the subject but if youd rather only see onside discussed and all others snuffed out then maby youd be happier in 1930's germany

• Moderators
i admitted to using in the past before i cleaned up my act and i in no way advocate it.

I think that if you had included this disclaimer in your original post you would have avoided most of the flack you received over it. Lots of people do dumb crap when they are young, just a good idea to ensure that you are clear about the "in the past" part when discussing it, otherwise folks can justifiably be concerned about present actions and activities. Nah Mean?

I think that if you had included this disclaimer in your original post you would have avoided most of the flack you received over it.

Not when he goes on to say how nice Meth and Crack heads are, but how evil pill heads are... :lol:

Sorry, substance abusers are generally pretty much the same, or eventually end up the same, no matter what their drug of preference is.

Not when he goes on to say how nice Meth and Crack heads are, but how evil pill heads are... :lol:

Sorry, substance abusers are generally pretty much the same, or eventually end up the same, no matter what their drug of preference is.

From those I've seen, the end result is the same, if they don't get help at an early stage.

Guest Lester Weevils

The majority of young people who get into substance abuse lose interest and quit of their own accord. So it is not "ultra dangerous" for the ones who turn out ok at the end. Except for legal trouble, accidental overdoses, etc, if they are the wrong place at the wrong time before they quit.

The problem is that a small percentage will have serious substance problems and they won't be able to quit and it will ruin their lives. There is no way to know ahead of time which of the fresh young faces will spontaneously straighten up and which will become addicted. It is much more difficult to quit than to never start.

But it is hard to give advice because kids know everything. Kids just do risky stuff. Always have. It is surprising so many actually survive. They drive too fast. Jump off high quarry ledges into shallow water. Join the military and jump out of airplanes and shoot at bad guys. Some of em don't make it. Sad, but its not like there is much way to prevent it.

i admitted to using in the past before i cleaned up my act and i in no way advocate it. im not worried about the le as im sure they have more important things on their mind than dealing with somebody who used drugs in the past, like stopping the current drug users who do bad things to other people. and if i broke a rule by discussing illegal activity then so did whoever started this thread as did everybody who posted in it so i guess we are all in trouble. like i said i was just posting an alternative point of view on the subject but if youd rather only see onside discussed and all others snuffed out then maby youd be happier in 1930's germany

If you don't get the difference in discussing people who commit illegal acts and admitting to an illegal act you are not worth the time it would take to type out a response.

If your clean now good for you and I wish you luck. Just might want to choose your statements more carefully in the future.