NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre @ United Nations Concerning Proposed Arms Trade Treaty

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne seems to have rediscovered his spine, MIA since his "jack-booted government thug" days. Anyway, it's a good sign.

Until he folds like a cheap suit for a compromise offered by the UN/US Senate.

I am a proud NRA member. The NRA is the only organization with enough clout to fight Nobama, his minions and the UN. It is all we have besides our vote. If the NRA can't get it done....then it can't be done. If all gunowners stopped their petty gripes and supported NRA we would be much further advanced in this fight than we are. No, they are not perfect but without them our 2nd Amendment freedom would already be gone. I don't have the time or finances to lobby on our behalf and most likely the rest of us don't either. So we must pay someone to do it for us.....The NRA is the best choice.

I am a proud NRA member. The NRA is the only organization with enough clout to fight Nobama, his minions and the UN. It is all we have besides our vote. If the NRA can't get it done....then it can't be done. If all gunowners stopped their petty gripes and supported NRA we would be much further advanced in this fight than we are. No, they are not perfect but without them our 2nd Amendment freedom would already be gone. I don't have the time or finances to lobby on our behalf and most likely the rest of us don't either. So we must pay someone to do it for us.....The NRA is the best choice.

+1

They are not perfect but just ask England and Australia how important it is to have a single large organization to stand up for your rights. There is a youtube video that covers what all went on over there and shows the government destroying some really nice rifles and shotguns, just makes you sick to watch it.

If the NRA doesn't do it for you then look at Second Amendment Foundation, they have been behind some of the bigger cases lately that have gone before the SCOTUS and won.

Really think long and hard about why you don't like the NRA and decide if that is a reason to not have your voice heard or counted when it comes to your second amendment rights. Remember that from the outside there is not much you do but as a member you can change the things you don't like as with any organization.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

+1

They are not perfect but just ask England and Australia how important it is to have a single large organization to stand up for your rights. There is a youtube video that covers what all went on over there and shows the government destroying some really nice rifles and shotguns, just makes you sick to watch it.

If the NRA doesn't do it for you then look at Second Amendment Foundation, they have been behind some of the bigger cases lately that have gone before the SCOTUS and won.

Really think long and hard about why you don't like the NRA and decide if that is a reason to not have your voice heard or counted when it comes to your second amendment rights. Remember that from the outside there is not much you do but as a member you can change the things you don't like as with any organization.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ah, the big picture. Some folks see it, and some folks don't. Guess we gotta carry the ball for the ones that don't.

Guest The Driller

nra can kiss my azz. i joined one time. they where sopposed to send me a duffell bag and never did. they are a bunch of fraud's.

So you got mad and call them horrible because you bought a $25 membership, which cost them $15 to get you your magazines all year and you wanted to get that $10 duffle bag that they probably ran out of because so many people who believe in the cause joined to support our gun rights and do soooo much for the cause. Yeah they should have gotten you your bag and their membership fulfillment company is for crap. But to write them off completely because of petty crap like this is why there are 90 million gun owners and they all whine and moan about gun rights, but only 4 million carry the load for the rest. About 4.2 million if you count everyone who joins NRA and/or the other groups as well.

I am a strong supporter of competition and wouldn't mind the NRA had some legitimate competition, but in reality they are the only organization with any clout at all. Period. If more people joined and did so for the cause and told the NRA to keep their crap and use the money for building an even more powerful organization, we would all be better off. If you want to change things within the organization board members and membership in general should call for changes.

Edited by Warbird
Guest ArmyVeteran37214
nra can kiss my azz. i joined one time. they where sopposed to send me a duffell bag and never did. they are a bunch of fraud's.

youarestupid.gif for crying over a duffel bag!

STFU.gifGTFO.gif

Edited by StreetWK05

If one has a problem with the current NRA, they should make sure their level of support is such that they are a voting member, and get together with other voting members of like concern, put forward candidates for Directorships and see to it that they get elected. Like anything else, the individual will get out of it what they put into it.

I have disagreements with some of their positions and practices, but try and make a difference from the INSIDE. It is OUR organization, and on the National scene, it is the preeminent voice of America's gun owners.

Like Warbird, I support different Pro-gun groups, both on a State and Federal level, but it is a fact that none has the status of the NRA. Every gun grabbing group, from those "Progressives" in Congress, the Brady Bunch, Mayors Against Illegal Guns to the local bleeding-hearts All cuss the NRA.