Mosin Bayonet+$3000 tv

TLRMADE

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my ex employees was making over 75k playing games but he also had a real job so I guess 100k wouldn't be that unrealistic. It is all about the advertisements before the video, they can get up to .25 per viewing just depends on the contract they get with youtube. It is ridiculous.

He has a contract with a company named Machinima. He also makes money for every single view he acquires on his YouTube page. He also has two YouTube pages. Go check out his total # of views! Which in a way makes me believe that this could've been setup or on purpose.

He should spend more time with actual firearms instead of virtual ones. If he's making six figures though, it doesn't really matter if he breaks a $3000 TV. I've never seen MW3, but I just watched some of his videos and that game looks spectacular.

Now go watch some videos of Battlefield 3 and see what a game that isn't running five year old graphics looks like. :)

I'm pretty sure he's just an idiot.

He is. He talks about guns like he is an expert but he has very limited knowledge. He runs his mouth too much. And he is an *******.

He has a contract with a company named Machinima. He also makes money for every single view he acquires on his YouTube page. He also has two YouTube pages. Go check out his total # of views! Which in a way makes me believe that this could've been setup or on purpose.

This! The guy doesn't get paid for playing the game. He gets paid for the videos that he makes and posts to youtube. He makes a good living off of it but I don't know about the 6 figure part. And I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

Now go watch some videos of Battlefield 3 and see what a game that isn't running five year old graphics looks like. B)

Or go play Battlefield 3 for 10 minutes to see what an incredibly unplayable piece of crap it is. COD isn't perfect but at least its playable. BF3 just doesn't work.

• 1 month later...

Yeah he's an idiot, a moron, lives in his mom's basement, etc. Sheesh guys, yall are a rough crowd. Guy figured out how to make a decent income sitting on his ass, which makes him smarter than I or most any of you. I'm just glad that he isn't collecting government assistance, if he can make an income playing video games he has found a way to make a living doing something he loves, good for him.

Yeah he's an idiot, a moron, lives in his mom's basement, etc. Sheesh guys, yall are a rough crowd. Guy figured out how to make a decent income sitting on his ass, which makes him smarter than I or most any of you. I'm just glad that he isn't collecting government assistance, if he can make an income playing video games he has found a way to make a living doing something he loves, good for him.

Yeah, but that's the problem with this country. Fat, lazy and making money but not producing anything beneficial to society. I don't care if pays his way through life and his fair share of taxes, he's a leech on a society of leeches. And people wonder why the wheels of amerikan progress are spinning in the mud. I have more respect for the guy making minimum wage that picks up my garbage.

Guy figured out how to make a decent income sitting on his ass, which makes him smarter than I or most any of you.

I'm ready to challenge that statement. Please explain to me how making money from playing video games makes him smarter than me?

I think what the guy meant is that the man in the video figured out a way to make an easy income and is taking full advantage of it and its profits. As far as him not being productive to society meh, I mean sure he is fat and yes he is probably lazy but he is great at his job which is commercial advertisement. You have a product you want to get out to a market of 15-20yr olds then stick it on one of his videos and it will get seen. I played Call of Duty Black Ops professionally,and made few thousand extra dollars in my free time during my weekends off work. The game was fun and I just happend to be really good at it, I saw an opportunity to make some extra cash for doing something I enjoyed a weekend or two a month so why not take advantage of it? You simply go to a LAN play a game you enjoy and if you win you get a check, simple as that. In the end I got a couple nice guns for doing something I enjoyed and didnt require alot of work on my part.

Guest bkelm18
Yeah, but that's the problem with this country. Fat, lazy and making money but not producing anything beneficial to society. I don't care if pays his way through life and his fair share of taxes, he's a leech on a society of leeches. And people wonder why the wheels of amerikan progress are spinning in the mud. I have more respect for the guy making minimum wage that picks up my garbage.

Ah, so you only deserve to earn a good paycheck if you contribute to society. If not, it's a life in the ghetto. Sound logic. God bless America. Where only the worthy deserve to succeed. Give me a break. :)

Its not as easy as it sounds. To make the big money on a game, you have to be one of the top players which means convincing the company to give you an early release of the game (can be easy or hard, depends on who it is). You have to have thousands of $$ in gear, from high def TVs to fancy, programmable controllers, and more; it takes a pretty good rig to record the action in a top notch format as well and man hours to produce the videos. You have to spend untold hours at the game to learn its every secret, exploit, area, and strategy. It can easily be a full time job, and a fun one, but it can also leave you with painfully sore hands, a splitting headache, and after a while an actual hatred of the game you are playing.

Sure, its playing a game all day, but so is football, so is being the #1 poker player, and so on. But at the levels where the money is found, only a very few people are good enough to be in that bracket and play at that level, and they work hard to get there and stay there. Its more than a game at that point.

Not sure why there is so much hate aimed at him from some on here.

It's not him so much as the legion of people he represents. I can't stand non productive people. Genuinely disabled people obviously are excluded. If you don't produce or directly support those who do with services....Well, sports and video games and other forms of useless entertainment will not feed you in a time of real need.

Hey! His fat aßß is doing better than me! Good for him. If he's making 100K it looks like he could spend a bit less on Doritos and hire a personal trainer though, as well as take a basic firearm course.

It's not him so much as the legion of people he represents. I can't stand non productive people. Genuinely disabled people obviously are excluded. If you don't produce or directly support those who do with services....Well, sports and video games and other forms of useless entertainment will not feed you in a time of real need.

I dont think you understand,he isnt technically getting paid for playing a video game,he is getting paid for the views he gets his sponsors advertisements he just uses video games as a means to attract those viewers. Its like superbowl commercials,companies pay big money for air time because they know how many people will see their product,successful youtube commentators work the same way,attract as many viewers as you can by any means neccessary the more viewers you get the more advertisements get seen and the more you get paid. If he wasnt productive he wouldnt be getting paid, that much I can assure you. He might not be physically productive but in order to make a decent living off of youtube you have to work your ass off and then some.