So, when the zombie apocalypse happens...

BigK

Guest NYCrulesU

Uma Thurman...just to see if a between the eyes shot is as easy as I think it would be on her.

Barry Bonds.

Sarah Jessica Parker (whom I believe is already among the living dead).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1911Girl
Mark Zuckerberg

Tom Anderson

Political Figure A

I agree with:

Political Figure A

then.....the people who have killed people

-Laura Bucsh (she ran a stop sign and killed a driver)

-Jayson Williams (Playing with his shot gun and discharged it to the back of his limo drivers head)

Guest Travtastik

Jim Tressel - how ever you spell it the former head coach at Ohio State. Not a Ohio fan I just hate that sweater vest look he has.

Rick from pawn stars

That ugly chick from sons of guns.

• 3 months later...

Casey Anthony

The Free Beer and Hot-wings idiots, don't care which as long as it would make 94.3 get rid of them.

None of these people should be celebrities, but unfortunately they are.

what do you have against the greatest radio personalities in history? i think you should give them an honest effort and then form an opinion, they are not biased, they hate everyone and they are really funny about it. they also get you to think for yourself so you dont let the liberal media influence you to make decisions that could negatively affect this country. they are a hope and breath of fresh air for people to wake up and smell the coffee that is burning.

My Three:

1. the westboro baptist church (all that crazy counts as one)

2. Eminem

3. the creator of Abercrombie & Fitch ($120.00 for a ripped up pair of blue jeans... oh i got a hornady 12 guage slug for that @$$)

Look if you are going to keep talking about this. Do zombies feel pain? If so or not just kneecap them drop them in a hole and let them starve to death. Get cruel and unusual with the people you don't like and just shoot the ones you do.

JTM��

Sent from my iPhone

This was along the lines of what I thought of when first reading the thread:

I honestly can't come up with any answers to the 'which three' right now, though.

Edited by JAB
Guest BillOfRightsFan

• Ali Hassan Salameh - Operations Chief of Black September, all around cockroach.
  • Ibrahim al-Asiri - Master bomb maker of AQAP who trains the others.
  • al-Wahayshi - chief recruiter for AQSA and up for Most Evil Person on Earth plus a capable militant leader.

​These other pukes have nothing on them. Zombie or not, Uncle Sam will gladly thank you for giving them the pill that will cure all their hatred. .50BMG extra strength preferred, but .308 is acceptable for you nostalgic types.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest robin.kempton

1. Fred Phelps..Westboro Baptist Church minister

2. Any member of the congregation of Westboro Baptist Church

3.Rosie O'donnell...because she didn't die from the first magazine I unloaded on her.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest robin.kempton

• Ali Hassan Salameh - Operations Chief of Black September, all around cockroach.
  • Ibrahim al-Asiri - Master bomb maker of AQAP who trains the others.
  • al-Wahayshi - chief recruiter for AQSA and up for Most Evil Person on Earth plus a capable militant leader.

​These other pukes have nothing on them. Zombie or not, Uncle Sam will gladly thank you for giving them the pill that will cure all their hatred. .50BMG extra strength preferred, but .308 is acceptable for you nostalgic types.

Outstanding list......I'm with you on this one, I have a Mosin Nagant that I can get all "Enemy At The Gates" with on those three individuals......thank you Sir...........SGT Kempton-US Army......Aviation (Ft Campbell, Ky....currently in Afghanistan)