So, when the zombie apocalypse happens...

BigK

• 1 month later...
Guest robin.kempton

I'd like to update my list to include some more idiots that require a good de-braining:

1. Richard Mourdock, Indiana Republican Senate candidate, (for his stupid comment regarding rape)

2. Anyone that proves to be responsible for allowing the September attack on the US Consulate in Libya.

3. Britney Spears, just plain tired of hearing about her (who cares if she doesn't like to wear socks....seriously?)

1.) [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_61OoR-qEqs"]Kamau Kambon[/url]
2.) Since Al Sharpton's gone, Jesse Jackson
3.) Honey Boo Boo or at least it's mom. I know it's a kid and I might get some flack but that thing will grow up!!!! That whole family is trash, ya'll better redneckognize!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest whipplechared
I have a question to the rule of only 3, and one bullet each.... Say if... My #1 would be Harry the Hitler Reid.. can I tie him up, shoot him, find bullet, and dig out using only a rusty pair of pliers, blow torch, and a butter knife, reform and reload said bullet and shoot him again with it, Does that still count as one? #2 would just have to be lyndsey lohan.... that zombie just has to go... #3 Debbie Wazupman Shultz...
Guest robin.kempton
I'd have to say that if you are willing to go in there and dig that bullet out and painfully spend the time to place said bullet back into the chamber in firing position....then I say have at it. Its the same "one" bullet. But I've known accidents to happen, say you trip and fall and you accidently launched another round into said subject, I don't think anybody is going to mind. But make it look like an accident, that usaually helps.

1. Honey Boo-Boo's Mother (I couldn't imagine the size round it would take)

2. Kat Von D (did she honestly think that was husband material)

3. Amanda Bynes (is she really that important enough to make the headlines) Edited by robin.kempton
Guest whipplechared
[quote name='robin.kempton' timestamp='1352787041' post='844710']
I'd have to say that if you are willing to go in there and dig that bullet out and painfully spend the time to place said bullet back into the chamber in firing position....then I say have at it. Its the same "one" bullet. But I've known accidents to happen, say you trip and fall and you accidently launched another round into said subject, I don't think anybody is going to mind. But make it look like an accident, that usaually helps.

1. Honey Boo-Boo's Mother (I couldn't imagine the size round it would take)

2. Kat Von D (did she honestly think that was husband material)

3. Amanda Bynes (is she really that important enough to make the headlines)
[/quote]
Well it would only be an effort to.... being Green... doing my part.....you know.....in saving the environment from spent lead.... Now this is coming from a guy who successfully talked someone into placing trash over an exhaust pipe of a running diesel and had him, fill it up, and run it to Marta to be tested.... Needless to say.... the look on the Marta guy and the person I talked into doing it ....was priceless....unfortunately now.... I'm no longer allowed at said Marta station.... I'd like to change one on my list to the short tempered soul at the Marta station...... its a sad world... when no one can take a joke anymore.... Edited by whipplechared
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dirquin

Kate Beckinsale,,,,,because its a cryin shame to have someone that beautiful be a zombie. :)

Robert downy JR,,,,, because i wanna be the one to kill Iron man.

And some guy, in some chair, in some house that has the color of the clouds. :)

Kate Beckinsale,,,,,because its a cryin shame to have someone that beautiful be a zombie. :)

Oh man i feel you on this one she is definitely my fave, i believe i would try and save her first though, gotta carry on after the EOTW and all  :pleased:

• Like 1
Guest Southern Christian Armed

Jamie Foxx for calling Obama "lord and Savior" on youtube video

Jamie McMurray for causing a close to last lap caution on the race this year that Martin truex would have won had he not (my sons favorite driver).

My neighbor for continuing to rescue dogs that continue to pile up at my house for me to feed cause I dont have the heart to get rid of them.

Can I get another three? Please!!!!

My three,and i'm amazed these haven't  been claimed by now.

1. Ryan Seacrest

2. Dianne Feinstein ( not a celeb but hated just the same)

3. Hillary.... you know who...

All this being a joke and all, If they were to turn i consider this doing the world a favor.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest TN12Valve

1. Gary Busey (I just can't stand this guy at all, hated him since birth)

2. Nikki Minaj (Nasty, nasty hoe)

3. Piers Morgan (Can't belive that hasn't been said yet!)

• 7 months later...

3. the creator of Abercrombie & Fitch ($120.00 for a ripped up pair of blue jeans... oh i got a hornady 12 guage slug for that @$$)

I believe that would be Mr Abercrombie and Mr Fitch. It's been around a while apparently. The original brand is probably something most of us would have appreciated in its early days

Founded in 1892 in the Manhattan borough of New York CityNew York, by David T. Abercrombie and Ezra H. Fitch, the original Abercrombie & Fitch was an elite outfitter of sporting and excursion goods, particularly noted for its expensive shotguns, fishing rods, and tents.

I'm not fond of the current incarnation myself. Possibly because

In 1976, Abercrombie & Fitch filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, finally closing its flagship Manhattan store in 1977.[6]

The name was revived shortly thereafter, when in 1978–91, Oshman's Sporting Goods, a Houston-based chain, bought the defunct firm's name and mailing list.

Edited by tnguy
Guest tdoccrossvilletn
I have to wonder about the mental capacity of people who think there will be a zombie apocalypse. It's like they are retarded with the minds of five year olds. Sure there may some day be a shtf scenario but zombie apocalypse? Grow up! Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy. Edited by tdoccrossvilletn
Guest tdoccrossvilletn
[quote name="Mike.357" post="672104" timestamp="1322750311"] Ben Roethlesburger Brent Musberger Oprah[/quote] Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy. Ben Rapistberger is at the top of my list. If there ever was a zombie apocalypse which there won't be. Edited by tdoccrossvilletn

I have to wonder about the mental capacity of people who think there will be a zombie apocalypse. It's like they are retarded with the minds of five year olds. Sure there may some day be a shtf scenario but zombie apocalypse? Grow up! Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

Well, Romero's zombies were a metaphor for mindless consumerism but I think it has since morphed into a metaphor for the hoardes who can't and won't take care of themselves. I was speaking to a guy once who was describing a scenario of an earthquake in Memphis (which sits more-or-less on top of an active fault line). Guess where those people will be heading when their SHTF. A good deal of them have the mental attitude that someone else has the duty to ensure their health and security.

Edited by tnguy