One of the worst movies ever...

Alien Armaggedon on redbox. I turned it off after 10 minutes. Funny thing was that i thought i rented Aliens and Cowboys. Was in a hurry and didn't pay attention. I was reading the comments on red box and apparently quit a few other people did the same thing. There goes a 1.09 down the drain.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're still paying $1.09? the ones around her got raised to $1.30+ for standard def red box movies :)

LOL, that's right...make him feel worse. :)

Rusty is right, $1.32 now.

Regarding the thread topic, I think that 2011 was one of the worst movie years that I can remember.

Edited by TN-popo
Guest WyattEarp
Have there been any good original movies at all this year. No remakes, wizards, or vampires in love. Any suggestions.

JTM

Sent from my iPhone

I still want to go see J. Edgar Hoover that movie looks pretty good. Hollywood has had a lackluster year, about the only good movie that came out was Transformers 3. rest were all duds.

I still want to go see J. Edgar Hoover that movie looks pretty good. Hollywood has had a lackluster year, about the only good movie that came out was Transformers 3. rest were all duds.

I saw J. Edgar last week...I was pretty bored with it, and overall disappointed. YMMV.

I saw J. Edgar last week...I was pretty bored with it, and overall disappointed. YMMV.

When I see that little liberal prick Dicaprio in a movie I know there'll be a leftist twist, quit watching him after Blood Diamond.

Same goes with movies directed by R. Redford. I wanted to see The Conspirator even though R.R. directed it. Turns out it was OK, based on a true story, I should do the research to see if he represented it correctly.

Matador with Pierce Brosnan total waste of time. :D

[h=1][/h]