Banned for nothng!!haha

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin Team
Yeah. I guess I am just wondering what happened. As with any story there is usually another side to it. I would like to get all the facts but I couldn't find the exact thread here. Just begine nosey I guess haha.

There's nothing to tell. He beat someone up on price in a thread a couple of weeks ago and the person who had the item for sale reported it. Since he was new, I gave him a warning. He got reported again today for the same thing, so I booted him. It was clear that he wasn't interested in playing by the rules.

We're serious about crapping in Trading Post threads. If something is priced too high, the OP will figure it out when it doesn't sell and adjust accordingly. If you've got to say something to the seller, do it in a PM. Anything else is unfair to people who have paid to participate in the Trading Post.

There's nothing to tell. He beat someone up on price in a thread a couple of weeks ago and the person who had the item for sale reported it. Since he was new, I gave him a warning. He got reported again today for the same thing, so I booted him. It was clear that he wasn't interested in playing by the rules.

We're serious about crapping in Trading Post threads. If something is priced too high, the OP will figure it out when it doesn't sell and adjust accordingly. If you've got to say something to the seller, do it in a PM. Anything else is unfair to people who have paid to participate in the Trading Post.

Thanks. I just wanted to be sure of the facts before I started a conversation on it.

I have PM'ed somebody when their price is high, just to let them know that they probably won't make a sale without a price drop. Had a pretty entertaining PM thread with one of them. The rule is a good one. This board runs pretty well because of the rules. If I didn't like them, I would hang out somewhere else.

I have mentioned when there is no price listed, and I have linked to the rules (and copy/paste) when I have seen that type of thing happen. If a price does not intrest me .... well then I have no intreset what more can I say.

• Admin Team
I have mentioned when there is no price listed, and I have linked to the rules (and copy/paste) when I have seen that type of thing happen. If a price does not intrest me .... well then I have no intreset what more can I say.

Just hit the report post link when you see this happen. It's less work for us to clean up. If you reply, we then need to delete your post as well when we clean the thread up (e.g. the recent "Factory 40S&W & 357 Sig AMMO 4 Sale or Trade" thread).

Thanks in advance for reporting these, though. The moderators definitely don't see all the sale threads. By helping us keep it clean, everyone contributes to a better market when you do want to sell something.

What do you expect? Dude's only 24. With some exceptions, twenty-somethings have all the emotional maturity of teenagers nowadays, which is exactly what I expect. This little marshmallow got his hand slapped and is choosing to piss and moan about it.

Pardon me while I cry my eyes out.

I think this is the best reply over there on Tacoma: "As a general rule, State-Oriented guns sites suck balls.

PFOA, TNgun owners, MDshooters, ect. All are exceptionally ****ty for B/S/T stuff. Most of the time you get better deals at gun shows."

Obviously hasn't been to a gun show in about 10 years... :shrug:

Someone had ammo for sale and he posted in the thread an offer that was $70 cheaper. The banned then said he could buy it for less than what he offered and gave the place to buy it cheaper. He should have used PM to discuss pricing.

During my haggling I routinely let people know that what they are selling is overpriced but I do it in PM's. Sometimes the seller meets the lower price and sometimes they don't. Either way it is never in public.

Dolomite

Someone had ammo for sale and he posted in the thread an offer that was $70 cheaper. The banned then said he could buy it for less than what he offered and gave the place to buy it cheaper. He should have used PM to discuss pricing.

Dolomite

And his "pricing" was based on a one day only deal that may or may not have been the same type of ammo.

Like others have said...handle such matters with PM's.

What do you expect? Dude's only 24. With some exceptions, twenty-somethings have all the emotional maturity of teenagers nowadays, which is exactly what I expect. This little marshmallow got his hand slapped and is choosing to piss and moan about it.

Pardon me while I cry my eyes out.

Hey! I resemble that remark! =P

I really liked the "who reads the rules, not me" thought. Very macho, like trying to put together the kids christmas gifts without reading the instructions, I am proud of his stubborn refusal to give in. Proud I tell you! I wish him well on his next road trip when he refuses to get some directions, and the rest of his life, which is undoubtably going to have a lot of very stressful moments if he sticks to this manly path.