kwikrnu, again, but he may be making the news again...

Guest RussP

Guest NYCrulesU

I personally don't believe he's a Brady plant ot an anti as some have said.

I seriously believe he is just mentally unstable. He has a clear problem with authority and a really serious problem with "If I can't then no one can!" attitude.

He's more of a spoiled brat juvenile in an adults body. His actions truly remind me of when my cousins were little and didn't get their way. They would go out of their way to piss people off just to "get even".

Purely pathetic for an adult. Though...sometimes...I wonder if he is a nurse or in nursing school and whether or not his school administration/boss knows ALL about him.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NYCrulesU

I just read his page about his FFL interview...which he attended in his pajamas with uncombed hair and unbrushed teeth. And an upside down flag in the background. Clearly all very intentional moves as some sort of calculated reasoning in his demented brain.

My psychoanalysis. He wants what he wants...every last nook and cranny....but ONLY the way he wants it. He wants to buck every section of the system...just to say his did it.

Analogy. I could see him walking into a store and taking a pair of jeans and walking out. Then he would argue that he wasn't stealing, as defined by "The Man"...that he merely chose to pay at a later date. Why should HE have to wait in line and pay like everyone else. So long as his "intention" was to pay, no matter when, then HE is right. As always.

He has a very warped view on reality and a false sense of self importance. I think the unibomber and many mass murderers were described the same way. Sociopaths.

Did I read correctly that he is now taking his crap to Kentucky? I guess he feels he has exhausted his 15 mins of celebrity in Tn.....

Sorry Ky.

Edited by NYCrulesU
Guest bkelm18
For as much credit as some folks here give our "Big Brother" government, he should already be on their radar... along with the rest of us.....:tinfoil:

KY Capitol Police are already aware of his planned escapade there, so rest assured there's a file on him somewhere.

I see he claims to be a veteran. I find it very hard to believe that he is a veteran of anything other than the cubscouts.

I would say his service is suspect because he's a nutjob, but then again John Kerry served and he's a freedom hating elitist. My guess is that due to his mental illness Kwik did not separate from the military in the typical honorable fashion.

I see he claims to be a veteran. I find it very hard to believe that he is a veteran of anything other than the cubscouts.
Yes, he was 8-years Army Reserve, all stateside, trained as a pharmacy tech, honorably discharged.

BTW, I know you from Glock Talk, don't I...

Edited by RussP
he has been talking about the KY thing for awhile. They are aware of his "plan".
KY Capitol Police are already aware of his planned escapade there, so rest assured there's a file on him somewhere.
Yes, KSP and local LE are aware and have links to his posts.

KSP actually called him. He documented it here: Open Carry Kentucky State Capitol

I was contacted by the Kentucky State Police 1-4-2011. The Cop said that open carry on a sling was unsafe and that it was threatening to others. He implied I would be arrested or at a minimum detained. Here is the audio of the call, but the audio is poor quality. The cop implied that the open carry of an AR-15 pistol, with a silencer, a chest rig with multiple magazines filled with ammo, and a bullet proof vest would be in violation of KRS525.060. Well, part of KRS 525.070 was declared unconstitutional years past. If the KSP attempts to use a disorderly conduct charge against me for lawfully open carrying a firearm as allowed under the Kentucky Constitution all I can say is I'll have another 1983 lawsuit on my hands, too bad it is still in the 6th Circuit. The Holland v Commonwealth lawsuit is on point when it declares that, "If the gun is worn outside the jacket or shirt in full view, no one may question the wearer's right so to do;"

Okay…. According to Google he has three members on his forum. Fess up, who signed up? rollfloor.gif
Well, it wasn't me. Wish I knew how to without revealing my true ISP.
Guest NYCrulesU
Okay…. According to Google he has three members on his forum. Fess up, who signed up? rollfloor.gif

I couldn't imagine why anyone would, even to give him a hard time. I would just rather his site have zero traffic and disappear eventually.

I would just rather his site have zero traffic and disappear eventually.

It’s like a train wreck…. You can’t look away. :tinfoil:

It looks like a kid with fat crayons made it and he can’t even post a PDF scan of a document without it being over 5MB.

How much does it cost to have a website with a forum? I thought this guy was going to nursing school or something.

Assuming he doesn't see massive traffic and is remotely handy wrt html, he could do that for about $7/month.

Guest NYCrulesU
It’s like a train wreck…. You can’t look away. :tinfoil:

It looks like a kid with fat crayons made it and he can’t even post a PDF scan of a document without it being over 5MB.

True lol. I have to say...it's a "unique" business approach.He basically says...more than once.. We sell to everyone but pigs!

Very professional lol

I couldn't imagine why anyone would, even to give him a hard time. I would just rather his site have zero traffic and disappear eventually.
Here's the problem with your position, guess because you're new on the Voldemort scene. kwik uses the internet to publicize his escapades, brag about his plans, brag about how tough he is with cops, the ATF, and to show his knowledge of case law, and, last, to call everyone who isn't 150% in his corner anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment.

Law enforcement at many levels use his posts to keep track of his plans. Some believe his posts played a part in the permanent suspension of his carry license.

did the idiot announce a date he is going to Lexington?

I am thinking that is not going to end real well for him but who knows. If I was in charge of security at the capital building I would assign a cop to stay within a foot of him for his entire vist there.

Somebody needs to forward that link to the ATF

It will come to law enforcement's attention IF and WHEN he breaks the law.

Why are some here so eager to deny another his constitutional rights just because they don't like him or what he's doing?

I am thinking that is not going to end real well for him but who knows. If I was in charge of security at the capital building I would assign a cop to stay within a foot of him for his entire vist there.

I don't think that they change the capital from Frankfort to Lexington in my home state. I would agree Lexington is a better choice.

No date...

If he goes to Lexington, he might not attract much attention at the state capital.

Isn't Lexington a little less open carry friendly, though?
Guest NYCrulesU
Here's the problem with your position, guess because you're new on the Voldemort scene. kwik uses the internet to publicize his escapades, brag about his plans, brag about how tough he is with cops, the ATF, and to show his knowledge of case law, and, last, to call everyone who isn't 150% in his corner anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment.

Law enforcement at many levels use his posts to keep track of his plans. Some believe his posts played a part in the permanent suspension of his carry license.

Ahh, assumptions. Gotta love 'em. Been following Mr. Embody's exploits for several years now. Nothing "new" about it. But thanks for assuming.

My point...has nothing to do with LE/Feds keeping track of his idiocy via his posts, forum memberships and his new site. My point..was as plain as I typed it....it would be nice to see no good, decent HCP holders give his site any traffic at all. Some might feel the need to sign up to give him a hard time...simply signing up effectively feeds into his false sense of self importance.

Sorry, next rime I'll try to be more clear for you.

It will come to law enforcement's attention IF and WHEN he breaks the law.

Why are some here so eager to deny another his constitutional rights just because they don't like him or what he's doing?

And there is the rub. As stupidly nonsensical as his antics are, and dangerous to boot, he is very careful about following the law. I can't even imagine what the result would be if there were a fatal altercation. As damaging as his stunts are to us, would that be ultimately more harmful?