kwikrnu, again, but he may be making the news again...

Guest RussP

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked at his site (it's like a train wreck, to believe it you have to see it).

He sounds like a total Douche, even if i didn't have to hear about him from those on this forum.

Didn't sign up( i know better than to contribute to this *******). Maybe our luck will hold out and he will fail.

Guest NYCrulesU
Looked at his site (it's like a train wreck, to believe it you have to see it).

He sounds like a total Douche, even if i didn't have to hear about him from those on this forum.

Didn't sign up( i know better than to contribute to this *******). Maybe our luck will hold out and he will fail.

All I know..if he gets his FFL...I'm applying the very next day. lol

It will come to law enforcement's attention IF and WHEN he breaks the law.

Why are some here so eager to deny another his constitutional rights just because they don't like him or what he's doing?

I support the right for Westboro Baptist Church to protest Soldier funerals, but that doesn't mean I don't hope for the day that someone plows an 18 wheeler into their protest line.

Leonard has no Constitutional right to an FFL.

Guest NYCrulesU
Since I'm on the outside looking in on this guy... can someone give me a rundown of this guy?

Give Google a quick search of Leonard Embody. Then, after that...Google Kwiknru.

In a nutshell...and no one needs to take this the wrong way because I OC everyday....Leonard is one of those OC button pushers that wants to push every letter of every law just to see how far he can get..and how much attention he can earn. I.E walking down the street with a AK pistol in his hand because to him..."in his hand" falls under the same thing as open carry. So far he's pushed far enough to have his TN state HCP revoked. If not mistaken he's also been denied other out of state permits as well.

I could take several days just to touch on all there is or has been in the news and online about Leonard Embody.

Bottom line is that he is a turd and the sooner he stops wasting everyone elses oxygen, then better.

I see he claims to be a veteran. I find it very hard to believe that he is a veteran of anything other than the cubscouts.

Hey leave the cub scouts outta this. To insult such an honorable institution.

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone

Guest bkelm18
It will come to law enforcement's attention IF and WHEN he breaks the law.

Why are some here so eager to deny another his constitutional rights just because they don't like him or what he's doing?

It's already been brought to the attention of the law. He's mentally unstable and could get someone killed.

I must have missed the part of the constitution where you have the right to get an FFL? Or the part where you have the right to endanger other lives?

Give Google a quick search of Leonard Embody. Then, after that...Google Kwiknru.

In a nutshell...and no one needs to take this the wrong way because I OC everyday....Leonard is one of those OC button pushers that wants to push every letter of every law just to see how far he can get..and how much attention he can earn. I.E walking down the street with a AK pistol in his hand because to him..."in his hand" falls under the same thing as open carry.

Sorry, not correct. Leonard carried his Draco handgun slung on his back and on his chest at Radnor Lake, not in his hand. He carried a black powder replica of the Army Navy pistol of the Civil War era in his hand walking in the median of Belle Meade Blvd.
So far he's pushed far enough to have his TN state HCP revoked.
Again, not correct. His permit was suspended. When he failed to appeal the suspension, it became a permanent suspension.
If not mistaken he's also been denied other out of state permits as well.
Incorrect again. He holds three non-resident permits from other states. He's never posted that he was turned down by anyone.
I could take several days just to touch on all there is or has been in the news and online about Leonard Embody.
There is a lot of information, yes, almost 4-years worth.
Bottom line is that he is a turd and the sooner he stops wasting everyone elses oxygen, then better.
So, you'd like to see him killed?
I must have missed the part of the constitution where you have the right to get an FFL?
That's the part that's troubling. But, he does think that if he can't do something, then no one else should be able to.
Again, not correct. His permit was suspended. When he failed to appeal the suspension, it became a permanent suspension.

Is this a word game? What do you think the difference in revoked and suspended is? He isn’t ever getting his permit back; that’s revoked. Suspended implies that he can get it back at a later date.

Incorrect again. He holds three non-resident permits from other states.

You must be busy if you are keeping up with everything this nutcase does and what he posts.

So, you'd like to see him killed?

I don’t think anyone wants to see him killed, if for no other reason than it would mean another case of a gun owner doing something stupid. But doing something ignorant like running into a state capitol with an AR while wearing body armor is putting everyone around him in danger. I just hope no innocent bystanders or Police Officers are injured.

I don’t think anyone wants to see him killed, if for no other reason than it would mean another case of a gun owner doing something stupid. But doing something ignorant like running into a state capitol with an AR while wearing body armor is putting everyone around him in danger. I just hope no innocent bystanders or Police Officers are injured.

This is the crux of the entire "Kwik/Lenny" saga for me. Personally, I couldn't care less about the guy. Live or die, he's just a guy I don't know and in all likelihood will never meet. However, his escapades have the potential to put law enforcement officers and/or innocent bystanders into unnecessary jeopardy. All for the sake of (in his eyes) making a statement or pushing an envelope, or (in a rational, mildly intelligent person's eyes) playing games with authorities in order to garner attention.

Not for nothing, but this will NOT be a zero sum game.

Mac

It's already been brought to the attention of the law. He's mentally unstable and could get someone killed.

I must have missed the part of the constitution where you have the right to get an FFL? Or the part where you have the right to endanger other lives?

Then why isn't he in jail?

I didn't say that you have a constitutional right to obtain an FFL. You do, however, have the right to go about your business if you are not breaking the law.

The whole "he's putting others at risk" mantra is the exact same argument that the gun haters use to limit the freedoms of gun owners.

I just wish we were not sending traffic to his site. I tried, but could not resist to see what he put on the forms. I'm surprised the business license was approved. I had a similar idea, but was told by the fire marshall that Williamson County does not allow in home FFLs period. The only ones out there were grandfathered in before the county wide ban, but he could not tell me when that went into affect.

Then why isn't he in jail?

I didn't say that you have a constitutional right to obtain an FFL. You do, however, have the right to go about your business if you are not breaking the law.

The whole "he's putting others at risk" mantra is the exact same argument that the gun haters use to limit the freedoms of gun owners.

Just because he's not technically breaking any weapons laws, that doesn't mean that he isn't inciting fear/panic with the intent to do so.

There is no law against OCing, wearing full kit and walking around as far as I know. However, if I'm out and about with my family and I see some guy walking around in full kit and an AR I'm gonna think he has bad intentions and I'm going to have fear for the lives of my family members. There is no reason why he should be doing that, and I wouldn't be disappointed if he was arrested for some trumped up charge when he follows through on one of his BS 2A missions. He is intentionally trying to incite fear and panic for the purpose of his own ego/attention whoredom.

The only reason he makes such a big deal about the stuff he's about to do is because he is probably scared of getting shot by LE doing one of his stunts. If he publicizes it enough then local LE will be prepared and won't flip out, but what about the rest of us? I can tell you right now that if I'm at an establishment and I see someone walk in with a loaded shorty AR wearing body armor I'm going to pull my gun out, and for good f'ing reason. If he does anything other than put his hands in the air I'm gonna start putting holes in his face... in a crowded room full of people... you see where this becomes potentially dangerous?

I didn't say I agreed with what he's doing, but can you tell me what laws he's breaking?

None. And, I wasn't suggesting notifying the ATF so they could storm his house. They are the ones that decide to grant the license. NOBODY in their right mind would do that if they had the facts.

I can tell you right now that if I'm at an establishment and I see someone walk in with a loaded shorty AR wearing body armor I'm going to pull my gun out, and for good f'ing reason. If he does anything other than put his hands in the air I'm gonna start putting holes in his face... in a crowded room full of people... you see where this becomes potentially dangerous?

And I suppose you wouldn't have any problem if someone else reacted the same way to you if you were OCing?

You might have a hard time convincing law enforcement that he was an imminent threat to you unless he was pointing his weapon at you. If you shoot someone who is not breaking the law, you are in a world of trouble.

Edited by DaddyO
And I suppose you wouldn't have any problem if someone else reacted the same way to you if you were OCing?

You might have a hard time convincing law enforcement that he was an imminent threat to you unless he was pointing his weapon at you. If you shoot someone who is not breaking the law, you are in a world of trouble.

There is a HUUUUUUUGE difference between OCing and what he intends on doing. Number one, someone who is OCing has their weapon in a holster. From what I understand from his posts on the silencer website he intends to have his weapon slung to him with body armor on. That is someone I would suspect of being an active shooter since there is no reasonable explanation for doing that. And yeah, I don't think I'd have a hard time explaining to LE why the guy with a shorty AR, full combat load and body armor has a bunch of rounds in his face. It'll be pretty obvious.

I'm also not one to freak out about stuff that doesn't need freaking out over. I can assess a situation pretty well and put things in context. Someone dressed the way he intends to represents someone dressed for a shootout. Unless I'm in an environment where that is normal then I will react accordingly.

Not everyone has the ability to be as relaxed as me, so I say again, he is putting people in harms way and inciting panic/fear. The fact he isn't breaking any weapons laws is irrelevant here. It also isn't illegal to take a bunch of toilet paper cardboard spools, paint them red and bundle some pos/neg wires coming out of the top, then attaching said apparatus to yourself and walking into an airport. It might not be illegal to do that, but you will certainly end up in jail for it.

And there is the rub. As stupidly nonsensical as his antics are, and dangerous to boot, he is very careful about following the law. I can't even imagine what the result would be if there were a fatal altercation. As damaging as his stunts are to us, would that be ultimately more harmful?

Could be. The last thing we need is a bored legislature looking at something like this, realizing it's legal, and then deciding that it needs to be "fixed."

There is a HUUUUUUUGE difference between OCing and what he intends on doing.

To you and me, maybe. But put someone who is OCing in the middle of a group of people who have hoplophobia and one of them might feel justified in trying to knock him out because he was afraid everyone was going to end up wounded or dead.

Unless someone is threatening you directly, you cannot use deadly force.

I open carry every day with a holstered weapon not an AR pistol in a full tactical harness. I will say there is a difference. Maybe not to the lawmakers but to the few of us out there with a little common sense left. This guy is going to get someone hurt at all of our expense.

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone