kwikrnu, again, but he may be making the news again...

Guest RussP

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't OC except on rare occasions hiking. I don't have a problem with OC, it's just that I don't feel the need for the attention. I understand that some people believe they can change the impression of gun owners by showing the public that guns my be carried by normal, polite, clean, non-threatening individuals. The issue with Kwik is he does the exact opposite of what the "normalize gun ownership by OC" crowd advocates. He intentionally looks threatening. If he's not crazy... or a closet anti-..., and he really believes he's helping 2A rights, then I really really wish he'd just write a check to the NRA and be done with it.

To you and me, maybe. But put someone who is OCing in the middle of a group of people who have hoplophobia and one of them might feel justified in trying to knock him out because he was afraid everyone was going to end up wounded or dead.

Unless someone is threatening you directly, you cannot use deadly force.

I'm not arguing the law here. I'm saying that this is a potential scenario to play out because of likely human behavior. Normal people don't go kitted up with an assault weapon to go get groceries. You can't convince any reasonable person that there is a reason for that or that it is normal. If he keeps this up someone is going to get hurt. Hopefully it's just him and no one else, but he is putting others at risk.

I'm a pretty good predictor of human behavior, but I don't have to be in order to predict that people are going to interpret his appearance as a very, very real threat and they are not wrong for doing so.

Guest bkelm18
I can tell you right now that if I'm at an establishment and I see someone walk in with a loaded shorty AR wearing body armor I'm going to pull my gun out, and for good f'ing reason. If he does anything other than put his hands in the air I'm gonna start putting holes in his face...

:D

I knew I liked you for a reason. :P I know you were being serious but it made me laugh anyhow.

I just wish we were not sending traffic to his site. I tried, but could not resist to see what he put on the forms. I'm surprised the business license was approved. I had a similar idea, but was told by the fire marshall that Williamson County does not allow in home FFLs period. The only ones out there were grandfathered in before the county wide ban, but he could not tell me when that went into affect.
He did state that the ATF inspector did object to the zoning language.

I'm thinking his daddy didn't pay any attention to him when he was little.

Regarding statements that he's "following the law." Right now, I think, he's following the letter of what he *believes* to be the law. I don't think he's getting any real professional lawyerly advice, and if he is, I'd sure like to know who's giving him advice.

I also think that his actions are, well, SATANIC, not just evil. In my opinion, it's Satanically Evil to take the Good, the LAW in this case, and follow it so technically, so clinically, so narrowly, so to the LETTER of the Law, that he completely misses the SPIRIT of the Law.

His actions cynically exploit: Kentucky's definition of Open Carry, restrictions on the wear of body armour, the definition of a pistol, and other finer points of gun law. And to what end? To demonstrate in his willfulness that he CAN? To trigger a potential lawsuit? To get gun laws thrown out completely? To get gun laws made much more restrictive? To shout to the world "HERE I AM!"?? He surely is NOT advancing Second Amendment issues, even though on the surface, he lamely pronounces that he is.

His evil plans are working. He's got men and women of good will on this board arguing with each other, for starters. He's stirring some of our base emotions. He's got some of us wishing he was dead, if not doing the deed themselves. At a certain level, he's forcing Kentucky to expend police resources to defend against his antics. Some might think he's just misquided, or a clown, or an egoist.

In my opinion, the man is dangerously, Satanically EVIL, sowing chaos and hatred wherever he goes.

Edited by QuietDan

IMHO, Kwik's sole motivation in life is to sucker a department into a large lawsuit no matter how dangerous or dumb the method for baiting them is. I think that the area LEO's are familiar enough with him that if a law-abiding citizen were to shoot his stupid butt because they thought he was a threat then the police wouldn't ask anymore questions.

IMHO, Kwik's sole motivation in life is to sucker a department into a large lawsuit no matter how dangerous or dumb the method for baiting them is. I think that the area LEO's are familiar enough with him that if a law-abiding citizen were to shoot his stupid butt because they thought he was a threat then the police wouldn't ask anymore questions.

Yep. Reminds me of the LEO quote last week. He did something that the justice system couldn't do.

Guest NYCrulesU
I open carry every day with a holstered weapon not an AR pistol in a full tactical harness. I will say there is a difference. Maybe not to the lawmakers but to the few of us out there with a little common sense left. This guy is going to get someone hurt at all of our expense.

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone

Well said. Pretty much sums it all up.

Guest NYCrulesU
I can tell you right now that if I'm at an establishment and I see someone walk in with a loaded shorty AR wearing body armor I'm going to pull my gun out, and for good f'ing reason. If he does anything other than put his hands in the air I'm gonna start putting holes in his face...

This is exactly what is going to happen to him...eventually. I personally agree 100%. If I were out with my family...and saw a man approaching with a gun in his hand....and he wanted to play little Lenny games about his rights and yada yada....the situation probably would not end well for him. I use the word "probably" very lightly.

"A reasonable person would be in fear for their life, or serious bodily harm". They worded it that way for a reason. Since kwik can't seem to understand the sprit of the law, I'm surprised he hasn't been shot already. If he keeps pushing it, somebody is going to drain his blood supply. I probably won't celebrate, but then again...

I just read his page about his FFL interview...which he attended in his pajamas with uncombed hair and unbrushed teeth.
Actually...

http://Voldemort.com/01_ffl_application.htm

My psychoanalysis. He wants what he wants...every last nook and cranny....but ONLY the way he wants it. He wants to buck every section of the system...just to say his did it.
There's more to Leonard's motive than "just to say he did it," that isn't it at all. Leonard wants to project an image of righting wrongs. You say you've followed Leonard's escapades for years. I'm certain you recall his efforts outside his open carry incidents. How about commenting on them for others who might not be as familiar with Leonard as you.
...You must be busy if you are keeping up with everything this nutcase does and what he posts....
Russ,why do you have it out so much for kwik that you follow him around from forum to forum bashing him? ...

Only reason RussP first came to TGO. Very first post was re Kwik, shortly after K was banned on opencarry, and most since have been. RussP has perhaps been Kwik's most frequent nemesis on any number of forums.

- OS

There's a big difference between OC and dressing to clear buildings in Iraq. :D

That's exactly what I was going to say but you said it better!

I'm not going to go into red alert if I see someone openly carrying with a firearm in a holster...if he dresses like Rambo and is carrying a AR I'm going to be very wary of what his intentions are.

I have met this moron...funny thing is, he seemed very, very normal at the time; at least until he opened his mouth. My distaste for him is based on how dangerous he is to OUR rights.

Guest NYCrulesU
Actually...

01 FFL ApplicationThere's more to Leonard's motive than "just to say he did it," that isn't it at all. Leonard wants to project an image of righting wrongs. You say you've followed Leonard's escapades for years. I'm certain you recall his efforts outside his open carry incidents. How about commenting on them for others who might not be as familiar with Leonard as you.

I pretty much ignore you for very obvious reasons. You like to nitpick on words, you clearly HAVE to be right and have the last word. It's my opinion that you are an obnoxious tool who must sensationalize any post by those who's views differ from yours. Thus I have acknowledged you for the last time. I will be taking the higher road, here and on GT, and ignore the living hell out of you. :D

You want to defend Kwik, take up for him, stalk him, quote him, stroke him...whatever. It's all good homie. Nobody is trying to steal your thunder or your glory of being the all encompassing Kwilnru expert. lol Take it down a few notches hero. The rest of us are simply having an internet conversation...right, wrong or indifferent.

You want to take everything to battle mode or at the least debate mode.

That BS doesn't fly with me, so enjoy conversing with yourself and others. You are now just one less annoyance I don't have to deal with. And should you decide to get butt hurt and use your moderator status on GT to retaliate...I will be sure to archive this post and show the Admin over there just how his moderator handles situations he cannot control to his liking.

Ta-ta.

Guest bkelm18
Actually...

01 FFL ApplicationThere's more to Leonard's motive than "just to say he did it," that isn't it at all. Leonard wants to project an image of righting wrongs. You say you've followed Leonard's escapades for years. I'm certain you recall his efforts outside his open carry incidents. How about commenting on them for others who might not be as familiar with Leonard as you.

So do you have a nice big Voldemort poster over your bed? Do you stare into those dreamy eyes when you get lonely? I've seen people get restraining orders against them for paying less attention to someone than you do Kwik. :D

Just take it down a few notches. We're all on the same side here.

You say you've followed Leonard's escapades for years. I'm certain you recall his efforts outside his open carry incidents. How about commenting on them for others who might not be as familiar with Leonard as you.

Okay, are you talking about when he got banned from the dog forum?

So do you have a nice big Voldemort poster over your bed? Do you stare into those dreamy eyes when you get lonely? I've seen people get restraining orders against them for paying less attention to someone than you do Kwik. :D

Just take it down a few notches. We're all on the same side here.

Speaking of taking it down a few notches...

You may be the only guy left that has any tolerance for Lenny or his fan club.

Like I said, I don't agree with his methods. I'm just not in favor of stripping someone of his constitutional rights just because I don't like the way he does things.

Like I said, I don't agree with his methods. I'm just not in favor of stripping someone of his constitutional rights just because I don't like the way he does things.

I see what you're saying. I just think he got what he deserved with his permit, and hopefully with the FFL as well.