kwikrnu, again, but he may be making the news again...

Guest RussP

He's activated his website, Voldemort.com (Guess he won't be banned from there...), applied for his 01 FFL 01 FFL Application, publicized his plans to open carry to the Kentucky state legislative session Open Carry Kentucky State Capitol, and posted a whole lot of other 'stuff' that some will find entertaining, others will be disgusted, others supportive, etc.

Interestingly enough, he says if he isn't granted the 01 FFL, he is going to work to shut down all other FFLs operating out of their residencies.

His attire for the Kentucky trip is in the second photo on his main page.

And don't forget his contact page... Contact where he says, "We reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone at our sole discretion, that includes pigs."

Y'all stay safe...

Edited by RussP
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of these days, he's going to cross the wrong person, and he'll end up dead. I believe he is now accelerating that process.

Would it be wrong to be hopeful? I almost feel guilty having so much distaste for an individual who I have never met.

Guest bkelm18
Would it be wrong to be hopeful? I almost feel guilty having so much distaste for an individual who I have never met.

The unfortunate fact is that he may also get someone else killed in the process. His little stunt where he plans to go to the KY state house decked out in battle gear but carrying an AR pistol (just to be legal) is not going to end well and bullets may very well start flying.

It’s rare to see someone as set on going to prison as he is.

They won’t give him an FFL after having his HCP pulled. With all the drama about background checks the Feds just aren’t going to go there.

Look at the bright side though; if he can get an FFL we will have someone stupid enough to test the Tennessee Firearms Freedom Act. :D

In my opinion:

It's psychiatric exam time. He's apparently got a cross between attention whoredom and a death wish. Sounds like he's interested in a big federal lawsuit payoff; with his luck he's liable to get one, along with a paraplegic hospital bed, a breathing machine and a colostomy bag. I hope he likes tube-ingested chocolate shakes.

In my opinion

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I think this a Brady Bunch guy. He has more potential to harm gun owners and cause anti-gun legislation to be enacted than most any of them.

It's always a possibility. Kwik's actions seem to defy all logic and common sense.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I think this a Brady Bunch guy. He has more potential to harm gun owners and cause anti-gun legislation to be enacted than most any of them.

With the general movement towards more freedoms wrt firearms in the last decade or so, I believe you may be right. I think they're desperate and are paying this guy to push the limits in order to generate public sympathy for more anti-gun laws.

I think they're desperate and are paying this guy to push the limits in order to generate public sympathy for more anti-gun laws.

How much does it cost to have a website with a forum? I thought this guy was going to nursing school or something.

These two statements tell me all I need to know

1 "There are at least ten 01 FFL's that run businesses out of

their homes in Williamson County. If the BATFE decides I cannot then I will

attempt to shut the other FFL's down"

I wonder how many times the other FFL holders have been held at gunpoint over criminal stupidity as Lenard has

2. "

We reserve the right to refuse to do business with

anyone at our sole discretion, that includes pigs"

Again with the spoiled rotten brat routine. How old are you again Lenny?

I wonder...when he goes to KY to try to get arrested again...can we change the locks on the Tn border to keep him out? this guy is SUCH a Brady bunch plant...it's pitiful. He has no intrest in gun rights for himself or anyone else. All he wants to do is cause trouble for every normal, sane gun owner. Sooner or later he'll end up in jail or worse if he keeps going down the path he has chosen. Hopefully he doesn't take anyone with him

Guest Lester Weevils
How much does it cost to have a website with a forum? I thought this guy was going to nursing school or something.

About $150 or $200 a year if you do all your work and get a biz acct with some place like netfirms. At least unless you get "surprisingly successful" and traffic goes over limit. Then it get lots more spensive. Most websites are not successful enough to go anywhere near the data limit on a netfirms biz acct.

He has listed 10 FFL’s he will attempt to have shut down if he is denied. I wonder if inspector William Gallivan from the ATF has all the background on this guy?

Well Google is free and easy to use. Hopefully his investigator knows how to use it.

I wonder if inspector William Gallivan from the ATF has all the background on this guy?

Well the ATF was involved in Kwik's stunt at Radnor Lake, so I hope that the investigations and inspections side talk to each other. I am pretty sure they are aware of his previous activities. The guy is unstable to say the least, so hopefully, ATF will deny his application.