Top Shot...WHAT???

Caster

So I just finished watching the last episode of Top Shot. What the heck is up with all the touchy feely pansies on the blue team. I thought the one guy was going to CRY! He says, "I can't shoot my friends targets...I'd rather be with my friends." WHAT? Where did they find this little fairy? Are they gonna spoon after a glass of chardonnay? *sigh* I thought this was supposed to be a man's show, not Top Shot: Dr Phil edition.

• Like 2
Guest bkelm18

So I just finished watching the last episode of Top Shot. What the heck is up with all the touchy feely pansies on the blue team. I thought the one guy was going to CRY! He says, "I can't shoot my friends targets...I'd rather be with my friends." WHAT? Where did they find this little fairy? Are they gonna spoon after a glass of chardonnay? *sigh* I thought this was supposed to be a man's show, not Top Shot: Dr Phil edition.

It's just a tv show...

Yeh, he was about the only one not a drama queen. Had some class.

Seriously? He was the result of one of the biggest drama/buddy buddy nonsense issues that show has seen. They didn't cry but he and the George guy were just ridiculous in their man love.

Reality TV is for pansies, Caster. Might as well be on TNT. "We Know Drama".

I'd rather look at the female ADA's on "Law and Order" any day of the week. :D

I see that quote, and raise you a "Swamp People". Best. Show. Ever. But it is certainly the exception.

Guest bkelm18

I see that quote, and raise you a "Swamp People". Best. Show. Ever. But it is certainly the exception.

I do like that show. Certainly an interesting way of life.

Guest Broomhead

I too was amazed at Littlejon's "senstive side". I mean come on, it's a competition, not a place to make friends. That would be a side effect of the team building side of things. To vote based on the buddy system is ridiculous. The performance based system is the only fair and sensible way to vote. I'm not a huge fan of reality competition shows, but I do like Top Shot. That episode was stupid though.

Best show ever? American Pickers. It really sings to my packrat/treasure hunter/nosey side. I'd love to do what they do.

Guest Broomhead

I think maybe he had an inclination as to who would be going home and he was just upset at the thought that the blue team broad wouldn't be prancing about in her shorty shorts for their entertainment.

Never thought of it that way. Though I doubt he could get over his sensitiveness enough to enjoy it.

Guest Broomhead

Am I the only one who can't wait for that little john guys to get eliminated? I can't stand that guy, or the guy with gauges in his ears.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I don't mind the guy with the big gauge rings in his ears, but I agree with you about Littlejohn/jon.

I don't mind the guy with the big gauge rings in his ears, but I agree with you about Littlejohn/jon.

I didn't mind him but he talked crap about the black guy trying to give him advice, says he knew what he was doing. Yet in the competition he didn't do very well, while the black guy did pretty good.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I enjoy the show, definitely have to take it with a grain of salt. That being said, I watch every episode a couple of times. The slow motion Hi-def shots are cool.

I was sad to see Michelle go, but she was clearly the weaker shooter in the elimination challenge. Kept shooting the target while it was swinging back towards her, and stopping it's momentum.

Yeah, and as for Littlejon about to cry and wanting to vote for friends ... WTF. LOL.

Chris Reed says he is a former National Sporting Clays champion. Exactly what title, where and when did he win in Sporting Clays? Tennesseans Bill McGuire and Wendell Cherry yes. Never heard of Chris Reed winning any sporting clays NATIONAL Title.

Chris Reed says he is a former National Sporting Clays champion. Exactly what title, where and when did he win in Sporting Clays? Tennesseans Bill McGuire and Wendell Cherry yes. Never heard of Chris Reed winning any sporting clays NATIONAL Title.

Old hat. This has been discussed here and on other forums. He obviously won some sort of 12-ga sporting clays title. Now wether it was the NSCA title or not is never stated. Hell it could have been a charity tournament. Either way it's really irrelevant. He won

I dig the shooting part of the show, but hate the reality part. They do get to do some cool stuff on there.

BTW...that jacka$$ last year that pouted about getting voted to go to elimination and decided to sleep outside almost ruined the whole series for me

• Like 1