SRM 1216 (16 round shotgun)

Capbyrd

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest SRM_Arms

Capbyrd, thanks for the feedback and posting our videos! :) I'm Jason with SRM and joined to answer any questions people have about our line of tactical shotguns.

I noticed a couple of mentions in this thread about cost, so before gawking at the price, it's important to understand the functionality you're paying for. There is no other shotgun on the market that has the functionality the 1216 has. We are definitely on the cutting edge of tactical shotguns with this design. You can switch the safety switch, ejection port, charging handle, bolt release, sling plate, etc. This makes for a true ambidextrous weapon that you can customize to exactly how you want it. It also breaks open like an AR, allowing not only easy cleaning and maintenance, but you can switch the lethal bolt out with a less than lethal bolt making this one mean beanbag launcher. It's semi-auto action and 16 round capacity makes for one hell of a time at the range. It's definitely a head turner! Rotating the magazine is simple and quick. Empty the first mag, and simply replace it with another mag of 16 rounds.

Google brought me here, so now that I'm officially signed up, I'm here to help out in anyway I can. Thanks again and look forward to talking with you.

Capbyrd, thanks for the feedback and posting our videos! :) I'm Jason with SRM and joined to answer any questions people have about our line of tactical shotguns.

Glad you found us and welcome ... helluva shootin iron!

- OS