Gun Show @ Hendersonville This Weekend Mar 24 & 25

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voldemort was there with the polymer AR-15 lowers. Far side of the hall near the beef jerky folks. Kinda quiet at his table. Probably because there were no off duty cops shopping at his spot.

I saw three guys filling out paperwork at his booth during the couple hours I was walking around. I kept walking.

Even though I live less than 5 minutes away, today was my first visit to the Hendersonville show. It wasn't too bad.

Prices were all over the map. Being that I'm in the market for a Ruger LCP, I paid extra close attention to those. Like typical gun shows, the prices were all over the place. Depending on vendor, a brand new, regular LCP could be had for anywhere between $299 and about $350 + tax/TICS. The same thing could be said for the prices on the Kahr CW's I was checking out.

I tried to keep an eye out for Stegall Law Firm, but either he wasn't there or I somehow missed him.

I walked out empty handed, but I'd probably go back again.

I got down there this AM. Bought the Walther PPQ 40 S&W I had been longing for, from Speciality Arms.

Got a pretty good deal I thought. Now all I need to do is dress it out with some Trijicons & I'll be good

to go.

Got to put a couple of mags thru it when I got home before the storm hit. Shot great as expected. Love that

trigger.

All in all I thouight the show had improved from earlier, at least in size.

Fairly nice show. Some fair prices on 5.56/.223 ammo. Got a nice deal on pocket pistol. & AR tool. Saw some cool gear stuff. Saw the Ruger 1911 again, with the Kel-Tec shotgun but it was in a see and not touch location, didn't even ask about the price... probably way over the top. Saw the polymer 'frontier' lowers too!, interesting. Most of the vendors I visited today were actually pretty friendly and nice...(unlike last time..fairly grouchy). I hope more people show up for Sunday...keep tha vendors coming!!!

Guest coldblackwind

:rofl: Isn't that something like double the average retail price?

He's sold 2 at that price, I talked to him in Parsons, lol.

Even though I live less than 5 minutes away, today was my first visit to the Hendersonville show. It wasn't too bad.

Prices were all over the map. Being that I'm in the market for a Ruger LCP, I paid extra close attention to those. Like typical gun shows, the prices were all over the place. Depending on vendor, a brand new, regular LCP could be had for anywhere between $299 and about $350 + tax/TICS. The same thing could be said for the prices on the Kahr CW's I was checking out.

I tried to keep an eye out for Stegall Law Firm, but either he wasn't there or I somehow missed him.

I walked out empty handed, but I'd probably go back again.

Was that you I was talking to about the diamond back .380s?

You a funny guy... :lol:

I did go by, and maybe it wasn't a great bargain, but I did pick up a case of Russian 7.62x39 from John Farmer. And traded my CZ SP-01 Phantom...for a CZ SP-01.

Found a georgeous steel frame model with an absolutely fantastic trigger. Maybe foolish, but I did it anyway. I think it will be a great range gun/house gun. I figured that I had enough polymer pistols and needed a real gun again. :cool:

Stegall Law was there,sent a couple folks over there with some issues. Overall a good show in a great building,was so busy could not get away

from table. Not able to get bad Sunday with schedule,but wish I could.

Guest jkintn

For those that went to the show, were there many ARs available? How was pricing? I'm looking for something basic - probably S&W M&P15 Sport.