just ordered me a new CZ75B in 40,thats right 40!

CZ_75B_40_03a.jpg

This will be my second CZ,my first being my PCR which has been nothing short of spectacular ,CZs are one of those smaller brands that just plain excel at all they do

...I paid 550 shipped and for that price you get a gun that is a tank,a dream to shoot and puts em in the center

Edited by SonnyCrockett
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lester Weevils

That is a beautiful CZ-75 SonnyCrockett. The frosted silver is my favorite finish. My CZ-85 has a silver-color frame and black slide which looks fine but all stainless would be even better. Maybe more customers like two-tone better than all-sliver? I'd like an all-stainless single action CZ but they don't sell a factory config thataway, so would have to spend quite a bit at czcustoms to get an all-stainless single action model.

Absolutely beautiful! I'm with Lester...love that finish, but also love the black contrast. You sir, have excellent taste.

CZ is my favorite brand, I have 4 of them. As an overall package they're hard to beat for the money!

Edited by BigK

Absolutely beautiful! I'm with Lester...love that finish, but also love the black contrast. You sir, have excellent taste.

CZ is my favorite brand, I have 4 of them. As an overall package they're hard to beat for the money!

my second......my PCR was just redone by the custom shop and now its pretty much

un touchable 9MM,sweetest nine u ever shot

my second......my PCR was just redone by the custom shop and now its pretty much

un touchable 9MM,sweetest nine u ever shot

I know what you mean about CZ Customs. I have a 75 Shadow they worked on. The trigger melts like butter under your finger, but breaks like a glass rod. Plus, it has no firing pin block, so the reset feels like a mm or 2 at the most.

I want to send my P-01 to them, but I'm too attached to it to part with.

Edited by BigK

My edc is a 75B Omega in 9mm, acquired used from a good friend.

The first time I shot it I fell in love.

Absolutely the best ergonomics for my hand.

I have a set of Hakan Pek grips, but prefer the hard plastic factory grip.

Looks like your grips are rubber-esque, what is the overall grip width?

Great looking gun!

That CZ 75 platform seems like it'd go a long way towards taming the snappy recoil of a .40S&W.

If it shoots half as good as the 9mms, it's gonna be better than most. How well does it handle followup shots?

Edited by BigK