Confused

Guest Nologic

Guest Victor9er

All of you are so harsh. I only came to learn as much as I can and to make friends. One comment about my anus and this turns into a hate on Todd thread. All I was looking for was a simple explanation what all the zombie hope was about. Thankfully I was respectfully PM'd a lengthily explanation.

Thanks.

Don't get your panties in a wad, they're just jerking your chain. It's all in good fun around here. Zombie threads are not usually a place for serious chatter, not without some witty dialog to liven things up. Let's face it, you can't make a comment about your anus and not expect some snide remarkes... that goes for any forum! Trust me, if anyone was "hating" on you... you'd know it. (or at least you should... if not then this may not be the sub-forum for you)

BTW - I gave you a reply to your original question on page 2.

Guest Victor9er

Ha, Ha! You said jerking.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :tongue:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk 2

Well, for his sake I hope it's his chain you guys are jerking.... then again, thinking back to his anus comment, maybe that's why he's all upset. You guys have been jerking the wrong part!

:popcorn:

Guest Victor9er

Which can lead to the circle jerk. Poor guy. I knew that he was going to get nuked for that comment, but I can't stop laughing.

Well, he did say he was "confused" so maybe this is his way of "experimenting"??

Allthough there are probably better ways to go about figuring that sort of thing out...

I will lube my anus and let a zombie deep inside of me if they ever surface.

Don't worry man, the humor isn't lost on me, although I have to say that I would not be bending over for zombies. I feel confident that I have enough .22 ammo to handle any undead mob. However, in a Jurassic Park scenario..... pass the lube.... I'm giving up in the face of raptors.

Don't worry man, the humor isn't lost on me, although I have to say that I would not be bending over for zombies. I feel confident that I have enough .22 ammo to handle any undead mob. However, in a Jurassic Park scenario..... pass the lube.... I'm giving up in the face of raptors.

Do you mean that .22 won't work on raptors? If so we are going to be screwed after Obamas supreme court takes away everything except our 10 round .22s

Guest Nologic

I promise to save some lube for you. I don't really require much lube anymore. This forum has broke me is pretty good. So there will be plenty for your virgin anus.

Do you mean that .22 won't work on raptors? If so we are going to be screwed after Obamas supreme court takes away everything except our 10 round .22s

This is the leading reason why I won't be voting for Obama... the raptor threat. Can't take 'em down with anything less than a .50 BMG. Obama wants us to be raptor food or, at a minimum, raptor rape victims. Either option is unacceptable for free men.

Edited by TMF 18B

I promise to save some lube for you. I don't really require much lube anymore. This forum has broke me is pretty good. So there will be plenty for your virgin anus.

Who ever said it was virgin? The wife just got done reading 50 Shades of Grey, and it went the complete opposite direction of what I thought it would. I would not recommend this book for your significant other.

Sorry folks, didn't want this thread to die just yet. Figured that one would get some beer spit on the keyboard.

This is the leading reason why I won't be voting for Obama... the raptor threat. Can't take 'em down with anything less than a .50 BMG. Obama wants us to be raptor food or, at a minimum, raptor rape victims. Either option is unacceptable for free men.

You almost have me convinced. Maybe if I get some of Romneys magic drawers I can just disappear when the raptors come.

Edited by LINKS2K
Guest Victor9er

Sure. We can all be buddies. But as the unofficial motto of my old college frat said...If you can't screw with your buddy, who can you ?

Of course I believe I'm paraphrasing that somewhat.

(seemed appropiate) :hat: