Confused

Guest Nologic

Don't worry man, the humor isn't lost on me, although I have to say that I would not be bending over for zombies. I feel confident that I have enough .22 ammo to handle any undead mob. However, in a Jurassic Park scenario..... pass the lube.... I'm giving up in the face of raptors.

Clever girl.

watch 28 days later then tell me that zombies arent at least possible

heard that's right!!! i mean think about it you mean to tell me they haven't figured out a biological weapon to infect mass populations with some kind of F***ED UP virus that makes people have like "human rabies". you tell me they can blow up an entire city with one bomb and give a huge portion of our troops various F***ED UP diseases in Vietnam but they cant figure out how to give people rabies!!!!! watch the movie Quarantine. then post in this thread!!!!!

and by the way you jumped this topic to a weird level there guy

Guest Nologic

and by the way you jumped this topic to a weird level there guy

You don't ever talk to me like that again. I will teach you a lesson about viruses you will never forget. You are the weirdo for talking about our government releasing a population of diseased people to come and get us.

Edited by Nologic
Guest Nologic

You've figured out how to transmit anal warts via the internet?

I can use your anus to slap a fish in the mouth if I wanted. Let's stop arguing and be friends.

You don't ever talk to me like that again. I will teach you a lesson about viruses you will never forget. You are the weirdo for talking about our government releasing a population of diseased people to come and get us.

I wouldn't put it past them.

You mean the TSA? I'm confused

Guest Nologic

You might need to give a few more odd threats before true friendship can be attained..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Stay tuned.