Commercials you hate to see or hear

#1 on my list is the JG Wentworth TV ads. When will they ever end?

#2 is the radio ads here in Nashville with all of the back and forth allegations between the jewelry stores in the area.

#3 is the claim by car dealers that no application will be refused. No kidding. They accept them they just won't approve them.

#4 Bart Durham commercials.

What are you sick of?

Edited by Volzfan

1. Vista Print "DJ NUSS" I can't stand this commercial!

2. JG Wentworth Commercial

3. GEICO "Caveman" commercials...

4. Nashville KIA commercials..."Don't you leave until you see me". (OK I seen ya....that's why I drove my trade in back home. No $149.00 cars there!!)

OK my rant for the day...

Dave

There are several, but primarily anything with lawyers. Has anyone besides me ever noticed that half of the lawyers on those commercials look like they live with their mother and the other half look like they killed their mother? God, I hate those commercials!

There are several, but primarily anything with lawyers. Has anyone besides me ever noticed that half of the lawyers on those commercials look like they live with their mother and the other half look like they killed their mother? God, I hate those commercials!

I laugh at the one with the guy wearing the cowboy hat. The first one his hat was too small, the second one wasn't any better. The other one is the Garza commercial talking about how they can get you out a D.U.I using "scientific something."

I laugh at the one with the guy wearing the cowboy hat. The first one his hat was too small, the second one wasn't any better. The other one is the Garza commercial talking about how they can get you out a D.U.I using "scientific something."

I detest any of the local ones with the two bald guys who are always running to jump into a boat or some-such BS - both of those guys look like they killed their mother (or would if she threatened to give evidence against a client). There was one up home in Kansas that I actually enjoyed where the lawyer was wearing boots, jeans and a cowboy hat and riding a horse and actually ran down and roped a running "bad guy" - I think I mostly liked it because I knew the guy personally and knew he wouldn't take a case he didn't personally believe in, no matter what the potential pay off. Sadly, there's not enough like him.

I detest any of the local ones with the two bald guys who are always running to jump into a boat or some-such BS - both of those guys look like they killed their mother (or would if she threatened to give evidence against a client). There was one up home in Kansas that I actually enjoyed where the lawyer was wearing boots, jeans and a cowboy hat and riding a horse and actually ran down and roped a running "bad guy" - I think I mostly liked it because I knew the guy personally and knew he wouldn't take a case he didn't personally believe in, no matter what the potential pay off. Sadly, there's not enough like him.

The one where they say "we come to you" or whatever?
Guest nysos

The one where they say "we come to you" or whatever?

Ogle, Elrod, and Baril, I hear they are a bunch of crooks and idiots. Rule 1 of finding a lawyer or law firm, if they advertise on billboards, tv, or radio - DON'T GO TO THEM!

Their commercials, and JG wentworth are at the top of my list.

Edited by nysos

1. Pretty much all the lawyer commercials. They just suck on ice. I could write a better commercial in my sleep.

2. Any insurance commercials without that Flow lady. She's hot, she should be in all commercials.

3. Tractor supply Co. Ok we get it, you don't sell tractors.

4. Visit California commercials. I don't wanna. I grew up there and can honestly say I've never surfed, tried snow boarding only once (those things are death traps) 4x4ing in the desert is fun though.

5. Any car dealership without a pet gorilla named spot. Is Cal Worthington out here?

6. Mountain Dew. Drink a bottle of that as fast as they do on the adds and you won't want to "Dew" anything. Except maybe spew.

Edited by TrickyNicky

Any prescription drug but especially depression(make me want to slit my wrist).

Any feminine care, shampoo, bodywash, deodorant, toothpaste (it's called PERSONAL hygiene).

Any class action (mesothelioma, etc.)

But that's all why I have a mute button on the t.v. & just switch on radio. I especially hate when people don't turn down a commercial volume but instead talk louder over it...we have the technology dumbass.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I hate most all commercials except the ones with the Progressive chick, and the "Yella Fella". Political ads top my list of things that p1zz me off.

Also, the erection medicine ad where the man and woman are sitting in two bathtubs, outside, and holding hands. What the h3ll is that all about??!!??

Edited by gregintenn